He doesn't like your best friends influence over you...

ZAYN: You walk into the living room with your boots in hand, taking a seat on the edge of the settee to slide them on. As you lift your gaze you notice Zayn looking at you weirdly from his position in the arm chair and your eyebrows knit together, "Why are you staring at me like that?". He shrugs, but his gaze still remains intense, "You look different to usual,". At the comment you feel yourself blush, your hand subconsciously raising to your cheek and feeling the layers of makeup beneath your fingertips. You let out a breath when Zayn's features turn into a smile though as he asks, "Where are you off to? Anywhere nice?". You smile back, moving to stand in front of the mirror above the fire to make sure your hair still looks ok, "Just meeting up with Lily for lunch, catching up you know,". Behind you your boyfriend scoffs, "That explains it then,". You frown at his reflection in the mirror, "What explains what?". "It explains why you're wearing clothes you'd usually only where on a night out before mid-day, and why you've put tons of make up on - her,". You look down at your feet in mild embarrassment because you knew he had a point - you'd always been the same when it came to your best friend. You try to brush it off as a bit of a joke, laughing awkwardly, "Well it's no big deal,". You feel Zayn's hands on your waist before he spins you around so you're facing him, "It is a big deal because there's got to be a reason why you get yourself in knots about how you look everytime you arrange to meet with her,". You sigh, looking up into his concerned eyes, "Lily's stunning, she's always been the pretty one and i've just looked like a troll next to her. I've got to... even out the playing field a little haven't I?". You laugh, expecting him to join in so you're surprised when he doesn't, instead finding him shaking his head sadly. "You've never been a troll, you're stunning. You're actually so beautiful, even without all this," he gestures to your overly made up self before kissing your forehead gently, "And I wish you could see that, never let Lily make you think otherwise,".

HARRY: "Harry," you whine playfully, pulling your lips away from his and catching your hands around his wrists, trying to drag the away from your hips, "I've got to go... You've got to let me go,". "Never," he grins cheekily, pulling you closer and feathering your face with light kisses, "What am I meant to do all day while you're gone?". "I'm sure you'll find something to do," you laugh, reaching on your tip toes to kiss the end of his nose before pulling yourself out of his grip and opening the front door. "Yes, i'll just sit around here, moping and missing you," he explains overdramatically, serving his purpose in making you laugh before adding, "Have a good day babe,". As you close the door behind you as you head out to meet your best friend you can't wipe the smile off of your face - how had things worked out so perfect for you? That evening when you get home you find Harry sat on the settee watching TV, and hearing you come in he tilts his head back to grin at you, "Hey love,". He turns his head back to the screen as you pull off your coat and boots, frowning as your eyes narrow in on your boyfriend. "You haven't just sat and watched TV all day have you?" you ask impatiently, watching him in annoyance. He turns back to look at you, ignoring your expression and smiling still, "No, I had a shower and baked some brownies too... They're on side in kitchen and they're really nice even if I do say so myself," he adds smugly. You roll your eyes before snapping, "And get your feet off the coffee table, it's disgusting. We've got to put stuff on there you know!". He looks at you taken aback but does as you ask before you storm into the kitchen. He follows you, and leans against the doorway watching you take a bite of brownie, "What do you think?". "You didn't put any white chocolate bits in," you point out chewing slowly. He shrugs, "No, we didn't have any in,". "Well you know I like them with white chocolate bits in," you snap back before you can stop yourself. This time Harry frowns, "Want to have a go at me for some other stupid little reason?" he asks sarcastically, "I don't know why i'm surprised, you're always like this after you've met up with Jules,". "What's Jules got to do with anything?" you jump up defensively. His anger leaves him, and instead his expression changes to one of sadness, "I don't know what she does or says, but she makes you doubt us. Look at how we were this morning, how we've been for the past few months, because we've been the happiest we've ever been, but then you meet up with her and all of a sudden there's problems that didn't even exist hours ago,". The corners of your mouth turn down as you think about what he'd just said - though you didn't like to admit it, maybe he had a point. Jules was always questioning you about your relationship, sticking her nose up at all the gestures you thought had been sweet, telling you what Harry should be doing for you. You walk over to your defeated looking boyfriend and take his hands gently, whispering, "I'm sorry,".