Your birthday is during the holidays/on a holiday.

Harry: Double the gifts, double the celebrations, double the everything. That had become Harry's motto since you'd started dating. He made sure no one forgot that it was your birthday, though it was on Christmas, making it extra special every year with a special cake just for you though there were always desserts around from your holiday meal, extra presents under the tree wrapped in special birthday wrapping, even going as far as to sport both a Santa hat with a birthday hat over it, making sure everyone knew that though it was a holiday, it was your special day as well.

Louis: Not only was your birthday on the same day as Louis', but you shared that day with Christmas Eve. The first year you and Louis spent together, you were unsure of what to do, torn between wanting to spend the holiday with your family and wanting to spend both his and your birthday with him. "It's our day. How about we bring everyone to us?" Louis suggested, the creation of a triple celebration all in one day, Christmas, your birthday, and of course his.

Niall: Though your birthday fell on the day after Christmas and everyone in your family tended to include it in the holidays, Niall was adamant on giving you a celebration just for your day. You'd expected this year to be just like any other, heading home for Christmas, getting just a couple of extra gifts for your birthday. The difference in this year and last, Niall. The day after Christmas your boyfriend showed at your doorstep, a cake, balloons and gifts galore, all for you, sure that you had a day that you could call your own.

Liam: "The celebrating never ends!" Liam cheered, twenty candles lighting the cake he carried, setting it directly in front of you on the table. You'd just spent Christmas with your families and now your friends had been invited over in celebration of your birthday, right between Christmas and New Year's. You only laughed as you blew out every candle, only a small dinner to celebrate your day, working your way up from a small Christmas gathering to your birthday celebration, ending the year with a full on party to bring in the New Year, a week's worth of celebrating to do for so many special moments in your life.

Zayn: It became just another reason to celebrate, a reason for Zayn to make sure that last night of the year became your favorite one. He would do whatever you wished, sometimes involving parties and others consisting of the two of you alone, bringing in the New Year and celebrating your birthday in the most comforting of ways, wrapped in each other's arms. It would always end the same though, in the most perfect way you could ever imagine, with your lips pressed to his, bringing your birthday to a close and beginning a whole new year just as you'd started the last.