Fighting about how he's always gone

Harry: "It looks amazing in here. When did you do this?" He asked, taking a look around the room you'd painted and rearranged, sitting back on the bed he hadn't yet slept in. "About three months ago. Of course you would know that if you were ever here." You replied, sarcasm present in your voice. "What's that supposed to mean? I can't help it if I've been on tour for the last seven months." He was suddenly aware of the distaste you showed towards him. Rolling your eyes, you walked across the room, making your point. "Sure you were and then you were taking a break in L.A., and another in New York, and another in Japan. I haven't seen you for more than twenty-four hours in the seven months you've been gone. How am I supposed to take that?" You questioned, your voice raising with the more you thought and spoke. Harry, frustrated and already knowing of his fault, of his tendency to stay away even when he had time to spare, to see you, apologized, but not without a little convincing.

Louis: You'd been on the outs for weeks, barely muttering goodnight before you headed to bed each night, Louis' mouth always firm as he pressed a quick kiss to your lips before turning over in the bed so that you faced away from each other. The next day you went through the same routine, avoiding speaking to each other as much as possible though you still spent most of your day together, eating and watching movies, lounging around the house in an angry silence. When you found Louis pulling suitcases down from the closet is when it hit you so you checked the date, realizing that he'd be leaving tomorrow. "What time's your flight?" You asked, Louis looking up from his spot on the floor where he'd been rolling clothes, placing them neatly into a bag. "Ten." He answered shortly, both of you staring at each other for a moment before you turned around, heading to bed yet again. You still lied awake when you felt the bed dip in hours late, Louis sighing as he turned the switch on his bedside lamp. "I'm sorry we fought over this. I'll miss you." You breathed, rolling over to find that he was already facing you. "I know, we'll make it work though. We always do. Love you." He pulled you closer to him, one night you couldn't regret for lack of talking.

Niall: You'd been holding on to Niall's last words, those had been spoken in a hushed whisper as you said goodbye again for a while, clinging on to each other, all tangled arms and quiet declarations of your love. Three weeks later and you glanced at your phone yet again, hoping that it was him calling. You ignored the call, pinching at the bridge of your nose as you scrolled through the last of the texts you'd shared, a short conversation filled with expressions of tiredness and a quick goodnight.

With a sigh, you dialed Niall's number, five rings sounding before he answered, speaking quickly. "Hey, I can't really talk right now." Noise surrounded the background. "Of course you can't." You rolled your eyes, about to hang up the phone when he spoke again. "Hold on." He said before seemingly walking off, the background noise dying down a moment later. "What's your problem?" He asked. "Nothing, just go about your business. I guess I'll talk to you in six months when you finally make your way home." You hung up before he could say anything else, cutting off the argument before it'd really even started. Upset and angry with him, you ignored his relentless calls and texts for the next few days, only faltering when you checked the mail, finding a single ticket, a flight to reunite you with him the next day, just a little quality time needed to ease the tension that separation had brought upon you both.

Liam: "I have the greatest news babe!" Liam bounced through the house, kicking the door closed before he made his way to the living room. You turned down the TV, giving him your full attention. "We've got on for another tour next year. We're gonna add more cities and shows. It's gonna be great!" He beamed though for a moment you couldn't hide your underlying feelings about it, your mouth pressing into a hard line before you were able to turn it into a smile. "That's amazing babe." You finally replied, Liam's brow furrowing as he let out a huff of annoyance. "I saw the face. What's wrong?" He pressed. Knowing he wouldn't let it go you decided to go ahead and mention your initial thoughts. "It's just so much sometimes, so never-ending. You're constantly away and just when I think it's slowing down, here comes some other news. We start the year and I always think it's gonna be different and then there's rehearsals, then awards, then tour, then awards, then promo, and then a tiny ass break before we start all over again." You regretted the words as soon as they'd spilled from your mouth, watching Liam's face fall flat before turning into one of rage. "Well leave then. I'm not asking you to do this shit." He grumbled, turning his back on you. "That's not what I meant. I'm sorry Liam. You know I'm proud of you and I'll always support you. I just got weird because I know I'm gonna miss you."

Zayn: Zayn leaned back on the couch, Louis next to him as they clicked away at the buttons of their controllers. "Zayn." You tried again, as you had been for the last hour, being waved off yet again. "Just a few more minutes. I'm almost done." He commented just as he had been since the morning, now being well into the afternoon. You left with a huff, heading upstairs to the bedroom you shared. Two hours later footsteps could be heard approaching so you rolled over so that you were facing the opposite direction of Zayn. "Sorry babe. I didn't mean to be that long." He leaned over you, pressing feathered kissed into your hair. "Of course you didn't." You turned away, rotating so that your back was to him again. "Look I said I'm sorry." He spoke, defensive about your statement and tone. "That's one apology that I've heard one too many times. You're never here Zayn and even when you are we don't spend any time together." Your voice grew louder as you made your point. "I've been with you every day since I got back. What the hell are you talking about?" He stood across the room from you. "Sure we've been together, with your family then your friends and then the boys on and off. I love them all but we haven't had much time for just you and me and you start rehearsals again on Monday so I can basically throw any hope of having me and you time out the window." You went on, speaking faster than you ever had, hand waving in the air wildly to enunciate your point until two hands gripped yours, pulling them to your sides. "You're right." You were still speaking when he admitted his fault, pausing as he went on. "I promise it's just you and me tomorrow and all weekend. I'll do better."