You break up, but it's not what he wants (Part Two)

A/N: This is months after the break up.

*His P.O.V.

Zayn: People would think that after all this time I would no longer get nervous to perform a show. But tonight was different; I had sent [Y/N] tickets to tonight's show. I honestly didn't know if she'd show up, hell I don't know if she even received the tickets. Standing beside Niall, I let out a deep sigh. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, lad she's going to love the song." He said with a reassuring smile and giving me a light shove toward the stage. I stumbled a bit but gathered my footing standing in front of the screaming crowd of girls/women of all ages here to see my mates and I. "Sorry to interrupt the set, but I really wanted to sing this song I wrote for...for a girl I shouldn't have let leave. I don't know if she's here right now...but I still want to sing it for her just in case she is here. I haven't been able to get her off my mind. " I said shoving my hands in my front pockets and sitting on the stool beside me. Niall walked out, guitar in hand strumming the chords of the song. "Last night I had a dream about a dream. About you. Now every time I think it seems to be about you. One minute I was over love, a second later I was a part of us. Why am I in love? What did I miss?" I sung letting my eyes scan massive crowd for the only face I wanted to see. But I didn't see it...I didn't see [Y/N]. I could feel my throat closing and singing the song was becoming tougher. "I'm sorry...I can't do this. [Y/N] isn't here..." I said softly into the microphone my eyes growing wet. Niall placed his guitar beside him, pulling me into a hug allowing me to breakdown. "I want her back..." I sobbed and all he did was nod as he helped me off stage. I wasn't done trying.

Harry: "Guess who I ran into at the pub last night?" Zayn said lounging on the couch beside me. I shrugged my shoulders, not looking up from my phone. "[Y/N]." He said propping his feet up on the coffee table. The mentioning of her name nearly caused me to drop my phone. "You did?" I asked growing interested in the conversation and he nodded. "Yeah mate, she asked how you were doing and stuff." He said shrugging and staring at the television. "How'd she look? Does she look any different from before? Did you get her number or anything?" "Whoa mate, relax. She looked the same, after almost a year she looks absolutely the same. And no I didn't get her number, we didn't really talk for more than a couple of minutes, Harry." He said flipping through channels. I ran my hand through my hair ruffling it a bit. I slumped back into the couch, after a year of distracting myself from thinking about her she's come back to my mind. After that night I knew leaving you at our flat was a really dumb decision. "Perrie has her number...I'm pretty sure all of the girls do Harry. I mean if you want to talk to her, go ask one of them. They'll give it to you mate." He said sending me an encouraging smile. I quickly hopped up off the couch giving him a nod before heading out to find one of the girls. I let [Y/N] get away once and I wasn't going to let it happen again. She's the only girl I want...and I'm going to do anything to get her back. I need her.

Liam: There wasn't a day that went by when I didn't spend time thinking of [Y/N]. But as she sat beside me at Eleanor's party I couldn't find anything to say to her. "Well how've you been, Li?" She asked sending me the smile that's been replaying in my head since the day I met her. I shrugged, "I guess I've been okay...how are you?" "I've been good." She said still smiling at me and I gave her a nod. I couldn't think of anything else to say to her...I wanted so badly to reach over and pull her into my arms. The only thing that was running through my mind was if she loved me again... "It's nice to sit here with you, you know? I've missed you." [Y/N] said calmly letting her eyes scan the party. It was as if this moment were a part of a dream. "I uh...I miss you too." I stammered feeling my cheeks grow hot. "I'm sorry for what happened three months ago." She let off an uneasy chuckle. "You know during those three months I realized I never fell out of love with you...I was just afraid." She said staring into the party. "What were you afraid of, [Y/N]?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Everything. I was afraid of how much you loved me...I know that's stupid." She said shaking her head. "I still love you." I murmured causing her to finally look at me again. "I never stopped." I said softly.

Louis: It's been what a month since she's left me. She was on her way to get her things from our flat and I just had a feeling things wouldn't be good...for me of course. I don't know how many times since that night I've asked her to please not leave me. I flopped back on down on the couch using my arm to shield my eyes. Just then I heard the front door open quietly from behind me and I didn't bother looking up. "Lou?" Her voice traveled from the front door. I heard her let out a sigh maybe because she thought I wasn't home. "I actually wanted to talk to him." I heard her mutter as she made her way upstairs to our room. I sat up quietly and followed her up standing in the doorway as she knelt down as she rummaged through the drawers gathering her things. "What'd you want to talk about?" I asked softly startling her as she turned around her hand clenching the front of her shirt. "Oh god, you scared the hell out of me, Lou." She said as she stood up on her feet dusting off her clothes. "You wanted to talk to me?" She nodded. "I wanted to apologize. The only reason why I wanted to end things a few weeks ago was because I wasn't really secure with myself...I mean I'm still not, but I should have listened to you. I didn't mean to hurt you by walking out on you." She said her eyes glazing over as she let her eyes fall from mine. "It's fine." I lied rubbing the back of my neck. "I love you Lou and if you don't forgive me I'll completely understand. I'll still move out if that's what you want." She said wiping her eyes furiously. I stayed quiet for a minute listening to her sob. She nodded at my silence and continued gathering her clothes. "Stay." I murmured but I wasn't sure if she heard me over her loud sobs.

Niall: I sat there idly playing my guitar while the guys goofed around. "Forgot to tell you, mate. [Y/N] stopped by last night when you left for food. She had a baby with her though, figured it was her niece or something." Harry said while he continued juggling. It's been nearly a year since that night she told me she couldn't handle being in a relationship with me. Louis laughed smacking Harry on the shoulder causing him to drop the objects he was juggling. "Harry [Y/N]'s an only child you idiot. It was most like a cousin. Unless Niall and [Y/N] had a secret child and didn't feel the need to let the uncles know." He said sending me a playful glare. I shook my head sending him a small smile. "No kids you don't know about mate." I said still playing the guitar. I stared ahead and imagined [Y/N] and I having kids. The thought of it made me break out in a smile. It still bummed me out that even after a year I found myself wondering what our future would have been like. "It would have been nice to see her." I muttered placing down the guitar beside me pulling out my phone and texting her like I did every day. I mean she never replied to me, but I did it anyway because of how much I loved her. Plus I wanted her to know that regardless of what happened and drove her to end our relationship I'd always have her on my mind. But to find out that she actually came by my flat was definitely a shocker. I never thought she'd actually want to see me again...maybe I can get her back after all.