The Boys Meet Your Baby for the First Time

Harry: "Hey, babe?" Harry poked his head into the hospital room, "How ya doing, gorgeous?" He slipped in the door and shut it quietly behind him, your sweaty head lolling to the side as you searched for his voice. "Hey, Harry," you murmured quietly, still tired from giving birth to your new baby girl. Harry walked over, a lopsided grin on his face as he gently pushed some of the hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. "Beautiful," he gave you a soft smile, then looked to the baby sleeping in the little bassinet next to the bed, "So you're doing good then? Like, for visitors?" You looked at Harry with a shocked expression on your face. "What, Harry? I just gave birth, I'm feeling a little -" But you were cut off when the door to your room swung open, four squirrelly men falling into the door. "Is she here?" Louis whisper yelled, blue eyes searching the room. "Where's the little tot?" Niall was giggling, clapping his hands together. "Oh, hey, [Y/N]," Liam smiled, "How are you doing?" You glared at Harry, but he just gave you a little shrug, picking up his newborn infant, swaddled in a pink blanket, his massive hands cradling her tiny body. You could see the pride in his face, and you couldn't be angry at him as the boys fawned over the little girl in Harry's arms. A few minutes later, Louis turned round and looked at you, "She's gorgeous, [Y/N]," the boys all nodded in agreement, "Gorgeous." Harry looked at you, a grin crossing his entire face, "You're gorgeous," he mouthed so the boys couldn't hear, and you tucked down farther in bed, content to nap while the boys oohed and aahed.

Liam: "Where's my [Y/N]?" Liam's deep voice seemed to echo through the house, and you sat up a little in bit and called out to him. "In the bedroom, Li!" You had just brought your little baby boy back from the hospital, and he was sleeping on Liam's side of the bed while you got a bit of a rest as well. Liam walked in, smiling when he saw your face and going towards you, gently rubbing his thumb across your cheek and kissing your nose. "How's Logan? And how are you? Recouping?" Liam had been one of the best husbands after Logan had arrived, not only tending to the infant, but tending to you as well - making sure you got your needed rest. "I'm doing good, Liam," you softly giggled, "How was work?" Liam blushed a little bit, and his eyes flitted to the sleeping boy next to you. "Well... I brought some people home with me, who'd love to meet Logan, if you don't mind." You let out a little smile, "Niall's peeing his pants in the hallway, isn't he?" "HE SURE IS," you heard the Irish voice echo in the hallway. "Come on in, Niall," you giggled, calling out to him. Niall burst through the door, almost running before slowing down when he caught sight of the sleeping infant. Niall approached him softly, looking at you and Liam for permission. You nodded, and Niall scooped him up, gently holding the blue bundle to his body. "He's so handsome, guys," Niall looked up at the both of you, "He's a beautiful baby."

Louis: You tugged on some yoga pants, at least grateful to be out of maternity dresses, and stepped out of the bathroom and into your shared bedroom with Louis. Louis was sitting on your bed, rocking his arms back and forth, cradling a little pink bundle to his chest. You leaned up against the door frame for a second, watching Louis make little faces at the sleeping baby. "Lou," you chuckled, and Louis snapped out of his trance, smiling at you, "When are the boys coming over?" He opened his mouth, but before he could, four of them stumbed right into your bedroom. "Well, hi," you raised an eyebrow and laughed at the boy's lack of sense of privacy. "Hi!" Liam was giggling, moving straight for Louis and scooping up the baby. Liam's mouth dropped open, cooing at the infant. Harry flanked his side, picking up one of the baby's tiny hands and giggling. Zayn went over to hug Louis, and Niall came over and gave you a brotherly kiss on the forehead. "She's gorgeous," Liam commented, and Harry only nodded. "How are you doing? How are you both doing?" Niall asked with a chuckle. Louis sighed, "We're tired. But she's worth it." Louis moved over to your side, replacing the bundle in his hands with you, hugging you close, "Definitely worth it."

Zayn: You were cuddled up on the couch, blue blankets in your hand, and Zayn behind you. You were sitting in between his legs, and Zayn was trailing one hand up and down your arm while you held your little boy. You had given birth about a week ago, and after catching up on your rest, you had invited all of the boys over to finally meet the newest addition. The door rang, and before Zayn could even tell the boys to come in, eight feet were stumbling down the hall. "Alright," Liam's voice cleared as he led the brigade inside, "Where's my godson?" "Um," Louis looked at Liam, "I don't believe they ever made the decision on who the godparents were, thank you very much." You and Zayn both laughed quietly at their argument, but Harry took advantage of the spat to be the first person to kidnap the little bundle from your arms. "Oh my god," Harry let out a low whistle, then made a little smiley face at the boy as his eyes flickered open, "Who's a cute little baby Malik? You're a cute little baby..." "Aww," Niall cooed from behind Harry, "He's gorgeous, [Y/N], Zayn." You shifted in Zayn's arms, leaning back up against his chest with a sigh, "Yeah, he is pretty good looking. Looks like his dad, yeah?" Zayn 'tutted' behind you, squeezing your waist closer to him so he could hold you properly, "Nah, looks like his mum." "Regardless," Liam sighed, moving towards Harry to take his turn holding the newborn, "You both should be proud."

Niall: "Just go take a nap, baby," Niall urged, his one arm cradling your newborn baby boy to his body. The other arm grabbing hold of your hand and tugging you to him for a kiss. He kissed your forehead, smiling against your skin, "You're exhausted, okay? Admit it. You can go get a rest." "But," you bit your lip, shifting a little bit. "C'mon," Niall urged, pushing you towards the bedroom, "The boys are coming over to meet Rory, and you don't think five boys can watch one little one?" You rolled your eyes but regardless, went to go take a nap. After you'd fallen asleep, four boys stumbled in the front door, gangly limbs tumbling over Vans and Converse to get to the infant. "Me first!" Louis cried, arms extended towards Niall and the little newborn swaddled in his blue blanket. Niall chuckled, handing the baby over, "Ssh, [Y/N]'s getting a rest." The boys all nodded with wide eyes. Louis cradled the little bundle to his chest, sitting down on the couch as he stared at him. "He's so handsome, Niall," Zayn nodded, looking towards a very proud Niall with his arms crossed across his chest. "Thanks, guys," Niall blushed, watching as the baby was passed round to wide eyes and happy faces. "Alright," Louis looked towards Niall, "Who's the godfather?" "You know what," Niall chuckled, running his hands through his hair, "How about we wait until [Y/N] wakes up, before we make that decision..."