He finds out the gender of your baby

Harry: "Do you want to know the sex of your baby?" The doctor asks. You and Harry look at each other before smiling, nodding your head.

"Yes, please," You say, squeezing Harry's hand. The doctor takes the tool and moves it around your gel covered stomach. She stops moving and points to the black and grey picture on the monitor.

"That, is you're baby girl," She says, pointing out her tiny features. "Congratulations," Harry smashes his lips onto yours, smiling into the kiss.

"Thanks, babe," You giggle, as you tangle your hands in his curls.

Niall: "That's its eyes," The doctor points, moving the tool around your protruding stomach. "Its nose,"

"Princess, you have a tiny baby inside you," Niall whispers, rubbing his lips over your knuckles.

"Alright, do you want to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor asks. You nod your head excitedly. "See that? You're having a girl," She says, pointing to the screen.

"Princess, we're having a princess!" Niall cheers, hugging you tightly. "I love you so much,"

"I love you too, Nialler," You say, staring at the ultrasound picture.

Zayn: "That's one healthy baby," The doctor says, wiping the tool on a towel. "Would you guys like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes," You and Zayn both answer. You smile at him, kissing his hand. He gives it a reassuring squeeze as the doctor puts the tool back on your stomach.

"That is a boy," The doctor says, removing the tool. "Congrats on your baby boy," Your heart swells at the poor picture on the monitor.

"Z, we're having a boy," He doesn't say anything but kisses you, making you feel loved.

Liam: "Mr. and Mrs. Payne, you are having a baby girl. Congratulations," The doctor says, staring to clean you up.

"A girl?" Liam asks. The doctor looks at him, smiling.

"Yes, a girl," The doctor says. "I'll leave you two alone, see the receptionist for the ultrasound picture," You thank the doctor as your putting your shirt back on.

"Liam! We're having a girl!" You yell, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much!"

"I love you both with all my heart," He says, placing a hand on your stomach.

Louis: "We want to know the sex of the babies," Louis says, watching the monitor carefully. The doctor nods, fixing the tool around your stomach.

"Your twins are boys," The doctor says, pointing out some of the features on the baby. "The second baby is a bit behind baby number one, but he is there," The doctor says smiling.

"Thank you," You say, hugging Louis.

"Yeah, thanks," Louis says, placing a kiss on your temple. "Two little Louis's are going to be running around,"

"Exciting," You say, kissing him. "And we aren't naming them both Louis," He laughs, hugging you tighter.

"Whatever you want, babe,"