What your first fight is about.

Harry: "You can't just spend the night at a girl's house Harry." You would state bluntly. There should have been no question about it, no argument. "She was just a friend (Y/N) and nothing happened. Nothing is ever going to happen. Why don't you trust me?" He asked, his voice raising a little. "Firstly, I do trust you and I never thought anything was going to happen between us either but it did. How would you feel if I'd spent the night at another guy's house? You don't even have to answer because I know you'd be pissed." He stood abruptly and you knew that he was angry, whether it be at the fact that you were arguing or at the thought of you spending the night with another guy. Boiling over, Harry stormed out, slamming the door behind him, only to return later, his eyes pooling with regret as he admitted, "You're right. I'm sorry."

Louis: "How could you forget?" Louis was a screamer when he was angry, stalking down the hallway after you. "Lou, stop yelling. I said I'm sorry okay? I just got busy and it slipped my mind. I barely even remembered that today's Tuesday." You ran your hands through your hair, a headache building as his voice continued to rise. "You had me sitting at that restaurant alone like an idiot. I waited thirty minutes. It was supposed to be our special anniversary dinner." He mumbled his last sentence and you were able to hear the sadness in his voice. "Louis." You sighed, trying to pull him to you but he jerked away, shying from your grasp. "Do you know how busy I was today? I had two interviews, a photo shoot and a meeting? I remembered though." His voice started to raise again but you stopped him the only way you knew how. "I know and I'm sorry. It was inconsiderate. Now, can I try to find a way to make-up for it please? I'd like to at least give you a decent anniversary." Your lips pressed against his as you allowed him to lean back against the couch, your legs straddling his lap in an attempt at beginning to make up for your mistake.

Niall: "I mean, don't you think three calls a week is enough?" You asked, raising your eyebrows at Niall. Instead his eyes were glued to the TV, his fingers pressing away at the buttons of the controller he held. "Niall, would you listen to me for five minutes?" You rolled your eyes. "I am listening." He replied robotically, angering you even further. "Well then what did I just ask you?" You crossed your arms. "Easy, you asked if I was listening." Your hand immediately reached for the plug to the entertainment system, shutting down his entire game. "I was about to beat my high score!" He yelled, frustrated as he threw the controller on the couch. "You never listen to me!" You called back, huffing and stomping into the kitchen. It took him a while but it was almost a nagging feeling, knowing you were mad at him, not wanting to fight with you as he took a seat at the table, reaching out and pulling you onto his lap even as you protested, his lips pressing to your cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm listening now."

Liam: It was always the little stuff that Liam did that drove you mad, building up until you couldn't take it anymore. "How many times do I have to tell you to put the toilet seat down? It feels like I'm about to fall in the toilet." You yelled, walking into your bedroom, his eyes still drooping a little. "Could you stop yelling for two seconds?" He groaned, sitting up in bed. "I just don't see how this can work Li. I mean, how can we expect to make it in the long run when you can't even do what I ask now?" You sighed, plopping down on the bed. "Really (Y/N)? So you just want to give up on us because I left the seat up again. You don't hear me complaining all the time when you get dressed in the morning and have piles of clothes all over the room or when you don't get all the hair out the shower." His voice raised, accusatory. You groaned, pacing the room until you'd calmed down so you wouldn't say something you'd regret. "I just don't like butt splash." You were completely frustrated until a laugh escaped his mouth. "Butt splash?" He chuckled, your fight ending as you both found something to laugh about.

Zayn: You'd never had a fight with Zayn. Since your relationship started months ago you'd had no reason to fight. Now, he was giving you a reason to. Your phone rang, his face showing on the screen after a week of not speaking to him. "Why didn't you text me to say goodnight last night?" His tone was harsh, speaking before you had the chance to say hello. "You can't be serious right now. You haven't answered any of my calls all week or replied to my texts but I don't send one goodnight message and you're the one who's mad? Maybe I got tired of being ignored Zayn and wanted to see how long it would take you to remember I exist." You were rambling at what seemed a million miles a second before Zayn hung up, completely infuriated with you. Once cooled off he couldn't help but see his fault in the situation, his fingers working at typing out a letter to you, knowing you'd prefer something you could read over and over again, apologizing, promising you give you more time, and lastly, pleading with you to always send a goodnight message, no matter how mad you are at him.