You have an eating disorder.

Harry: You stared back at your reflection, your eyes dull and sunken in. You let out a deep sigh as you swished the mouthwash around in your mouth to rid the vomit taste. Leaning forward you pressed your forehead against the sink. "You're doing it again aren't you?" You heard from behind you, but you didn't need to turn around to know it was Harry. "[Y/N]...you promised..." He said quietly from behind you. You turned around to face him. "I'm sorry." You mumbled letting your gaze fall from his. "You can't keep doing this." He said running his hands over is face slowly. You felt your stomach churning and the usual feeling traveled back up toward your esophagus. You gagged and he shook his head, his face showing sadness. He inched toward you, and helped guide you back over to the toilet where you emptied your stomach contents. He rubbed your back softly as you spewed your insides. "Listen...[Y/N] we're going to get you some help okay...I want you to get better...I want you to be happy...because you're beautiful and I...I want you to see it too."

Zayn: "You 'aven't even touched your food yet babe. I promise it's really good." He said sitting across from you as he continued eating. You glanced down at your plate and forced an uncomfortable smile. "I'm not really hungry." You said shrugging pushing your plate slightly away from you. He nodded and continued chewing his food putting his fork down. "You haven't eaten all day...is something wrong?" He asked swallowing what he had left in his mouth. You shook head quickly taking a sip of your water. "Just taste it, see if you like it." He said his eyes on you watching you closely. You shook your head. "Zayn, I'm really not hungry anymore." Just then your stomach let out a rather loud growl. "You seem pretty hungry to me...do you just not want to eat or something?" He asked quietly resting his elbows on the table, not wanting to answer the question you turned your head away from him. He let out a sigh and reached forward taking a hold on your hand. "Look, I know being in a relationship with me is quite difficult, and the media and the fans can say some really mean things...but don't do this. There's nothing wrong with you...you should eat. Do it for me." He said letting his thumb rub small circles into your hand.

Niall: He sat beside your hospital bed running his fingers through his hair furiously. You wouldn't speak to him...not after he had found you passed out on the floor of your flat. "The doctor's already explained why you're in here, princess. I...I know you haven't been eating. I just...I just don't know why." He said quietly. "Can you at least look at me?" He whispered letting his hand gently touch yours. You slowly let your eyes travel over to his. "Are you not happy...with your body I mean. Are you not happy with it?" He asked his gaze falling for a quick moment. "I love your body, princess...everything about it. I really do. You're tearing it apart by doing this to yourself...I don't want you to be sick all the time princess...I don't want to come home to find you passed out on the ground...do you know how scared I was? I didn't know what was wrong..." He breathed his eyes full of tears. "I didn't know what to do...I thought I was losing you princess. Just please can you...can you ever learn to love your body as much as I do?" He asked under his breath.

Liam: You stood in your room after a long morning at the gym. You had stripped off all of your clothes leaving you in your underwear and bra as you stood in front of the mirror. Analyzing your body. You let your hands trail over your sides, a frown falling upon your lips. You didn't know what more you'd have to do to get rid of your sides. After weeks of going to the gym and not eating you still weren't happy. "There's my beautiful girlfriend. Feels like I haven't seen you in ages. " Liam said happily as he sauntered into the room. You turned toward him forcing a smile, but it didn't fool him. "What's wrong?" His smile dropping into a frown rather quickly. Your stomach let out growl and you stared down at it in disappointment. "You're hungry? We can go out for dinner with the guys." He said shrugging. "I'm not hungry Li." You said pulling your shirt over your head and sitting down on the bed. "But I just heard your tummy." He said shooting you a small smile. "Well I'm not hungry regardless of what you heard." "You have to eat babe...don't do this again. Every time you think something's wrong with you...you stop eating. So get ready...we're going to eat with the guys babe." He said leaning forward pressing his lips to the top of your head.

Louis: "You haven't been yourself lately, love." He said taking a seat beside you on the couch. You shrugged your shoulders slowly. "I'm the same Lou. What are you going on about?" You said not letting your focus fall from on the television. "You rarely have any energy to do anything, love. I mean the last time you were like this was...was when you stopped eating." He said sadly. You felt your blood run cold as you glanced over at him. "Uh that's not possible." You said your voice a bit shaky and he let out a sigh. "Don't lie to me [Y/N]...be honest with me. Are you eating?" He asked softly as he took a hold of your chin turning your face toward him. Clenching your teeth together you gave him a swift headshake. He let go of your chin and you saw his face fill with agony. "How many times are we going to go through this, love?" He asked letting his head fall back against the couch cushion. "What will I have to do to make you believe me that there's nothing wrong with you? Is there even anything I can do to make you believe me, [Y/N]? Seriously tell me..." His voice cracking as you knew he was crying...