Paparazzi are rude to you.

Harry: When you were with Harry there were pictures being taking every second over every day. If you were in public, you knew there would be a photo op. Harry was always nice to the hounds that constantly flashed lights in his face and yours, but when they began insulting you, he couldn't keep himself together. Usually, questions would be fired at Harry so neither of you knew where the sudden rumors about you had surfaced from. "(Y/N), did you really have plastic surgery? Who was the man you were seen with leaving Mirage? Are you cheating on Harry?" Harry's hand pressed into your lower back as he helped you into the car, walking to the other side. "Answer me slut!" The called could be heard when he opened his door but he kept his composure for the most part, his hands gripping the steering wheel, not even bothering to beep the horn or slow down as he sped through the hoard of paparazzi, not even caring that he ran over a toe as he made his way out.

Louis: Your eyes widened at the amount of people outside, not only a swarm of fans but paparazzi who stood amongst them, recording your every move as you and Louis attempted to make your way through the sea of people, endless and steadily crowding around you. The two bodyguards who'd accompanied you didn't even stand a chance against the mass, all reaching for Louis and you as well. You yelped as someone pulled at your hair, jerking your head back. "Ouch!" Louis heard your yell even over the screaming of the fans, turning around only to see a paparazzi trying to get your attention, tugging at your shirt and even your hair. Quickly he brushed past you to the man, gripping his wrist, eyes ablaze as he spoke to only him over the sound, everyone unable to hear the short encounter over the buzz of people. "Louis!" You called, trying to stop the encounter before it escalated, a little too late as the guy was knocked back with a punch to the face, Louis lifted from the ground in seconds by security before it could go any further, Louis' defense of you something for the media and fans to rave about for days.

Niall: Niall had never complained much about the paparazzi though they could be invasive and he could be pretty claustrophobic. They usually gave you your space when you weren't with Niall but to your surprise they'd been coming around more and more with the list of rumors that had been going around regarding your relationship with Niall lately, pushing recorders and camera in your face, flashing lights blinding you. The most shocking came with the latest rumor that you were pregnant, questions about your weight being thrown at you that had you feeling conscious of couple of pounds that you'd put on, along with how much you'd been bloating as of late. Teary-eyed and hot, you headed back to your home, the smile on Niall's face fading as he caught sight of you in the doorway, always reassuring that you were just as beautiful as ever despite what rumors had you believing, putting the speculation about your pregnancy to rest to ease your mind and get you back to peaceful outings.

Liam: When you'd agreed to go on a date with Liam, you hadn't been prepared for what was to come. There were so many pictures being taken, first by a few fans who'd spotted you, alerting the media of the location of your first date. "I'm really sorry. Do you think you'll be okay just getting to the car?" Liam was apologetic just before you left the restaurant, his hand on your lower back as you tried to think of a plan to get through. Words became fused together and flashed became a blur as you tried to make your way through the crowd. Not used to the commotion and constant yelling you covered your ears, getting separated from Liam in the process until he dove back into the crowd to find you, pulling you to the car but not before cursing out a few of the paparazzi who knocked against you and the window, stepping on your feet a few times along the way. "I'm really sorry they're so rude." Liam shook his head, seemingly embarrassed at what had just happened. "They probably ruined my chances huh?" He rubbed the back of his neck, the paparazzi's general ignorance of privacy having been the worst part of your date though you were willing to look past it. After all, it wasn't his fault and perhaps the date had been great other than the one little flaw.

Zayn: Zayn had never been to fond of taking you out much anyway, to both protect you from the scrutiny of fans and paparazzi but also for the simple reason that you both enjoyed keeping some aspects of your life private. Still, you couldn't avoid them forever and as you stepped into the airport, Zayn's hand firmly grasping yours, using his free hand to wave to the few fans who'd gathered. You squinted at the flashing lights before you, putting a hand up to keep you from being blinded. "Watch it." You heard someone speak before something, or rather someone, knocked into your chest, causing you to stumble. If it hadn't been for Zayn's hand you surely would've been pushed to the ground by the rude paparazzi, still clicking away at his camera as Zayn stepped closer to him, his nostrils flared as he called out. "Don't ever push my girl. I will ruin you."