Getting Maried

Niall: "You ready to get married?" your father asks you. "I sure am," you reply. You two make your down the sandy beach to the beginning of the aisle. As your maid of honor and the best man, Liam, make their way down the aisle you feel a sudden rush of excitement. You were finally going to marry Niall James Horan, the man of your dreams. You gripped tighter onto your father's arm to stop you from running down the aisle and tackling your soon-to-be husband. Once Liam and your maid of honor make it to the end of the aisle the orchestra begins to play "Arrival of the Birds & Transformation" by the Cinematic Orchestra. You and your father began walking. Niall immediately locked eyes with you. "You look incredible." he mouths to you. "I love you." you mouth back, "I love you, too." You finally make it to the end of the aisle. Your father places your hand in Niall's and kissing the top of your head before taking a seat next to your mother. You turn to Niall who is smiling at you and you smile back. The priest begins to say a few words but you and Niall are to captivated by each other to even realize what he is saying until he says, "You two have written your own vows, yes?" "What? Oh yeah." Niall stammers causing the audience to snicker. "You may now recite your vows." The priest says. Niall smiles at you as he pulls a neatly folded piece of notebook paper out of his suit pocket. He clears his throat and begins his vows.

REQUEST Liam: The chapel doors open as you are revealed to your closest family and friends. Everyone rises as a slower, orchestrated version of "You Got A Friend In Me" by Randy Newman plays. You look at the end of the aisle to see Liam smiling widely at you. You grip your father's arm tighter as you feel butterflies form in your stomach. It's hard to believe that after spending four years with Liam he still managed to give you butterflies. You make it to the end of the aisle, turning to your father you give him a hug and kiss his cheek, "I love you, daddy." you say, "I love you, too, sweetheart." he replies kissing your forehead and giving you away to Liam. "I love you, Madison."he whispers. "I love you, Liam." you whisper back. Liam grabs your hands as you both look at the priest. "You may now recite your vows." the priest says. Liam takes the paper handed to him by his best man, Andy and looks into your eyes before continuing with his vows.

Harry: You clutch tighter onto your father's arm as you feel a sudden rush of nervousness run through your body. "You okay, (Y/N)?" your father asks as your maid of honor and Louis walk down the aisle causing you and your father to take one step closer. "Just nervous. What if he gets cold feet and runs away?" you ask. "Then I will tackle him and make him marry you." your father says completely serious, making you laugh. Suddenly, "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Ingrid Michaelson starts to play indicating it is now time to walk. You and Harry immediately lock eyes with one another. You smile at him and he just gives you a cheeky wink. Once you make it to the end of the aisle you hug your father and turn to Harry. The preacher begins to speak to the both of you, "It is now time for the vows." he says. The both of you nod. Harry turns to Louis as he hands him a crumpled piece of paper that has been somewhat neatly folded. Harry opens the paper and begins his vows.

Zayn: An instrumental version of "Reign of Love" by Coldplay fills the late spring air as you make your way down the aisle to your beloved fiance, Zayn. You make eye contact with each other and Zayn smiles at you making you go weak at the knees. You hold on tighter to your father careful not to fall. As you make it to the end of the aisle you kiss your father's cheek and hug him as he hesitantly gives his daughter away to the Bradford Bad Boy. Zayn takes your hand and smiles at you. The both of you stare into each others eyes until the preacher has to clear his throat making both you blush embarrassingly. The preacher continues to speak, "As I was saying, the lovely couple has told me that they have written their own vows. So, now it is time to recite your vows." he says. Zayn smiles nervously at you as he grabs a piece of paper from his pocket and unfolds it as he begins his vows to you.

Louis: As an instrumental version of "Look After You" by the Fray softly rings throughout the chapel you make your way down the aisle with your arm linked with your father's. "You look amazing." he mouths at you. "I try." you reply as you slightly shrug your shoulders. He slightly laughs at your cheeky remark. Without warning you are swept into a hug by your father, you hug him back. You pull away, "I love you, pops!" "I love you, too, little girl." he replies. He kisses your cheek once more before giving you away to Louis. You turn to Louis and smile at him. "The lovely couple will now recite their vows to each other." the preacher says. Louis reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper that has been folded one too many times. He unfolds it and winks at you. Louis dramatically clears his throat causing you and everyone else to laugh. He just smiles and begins to recite his vows.

A/N: asdfghjkl;afhasddsdlksd This sucked but oh well. YOLO! ;) Uh, here's another part for the wedding series. Should I actually post the vows? Feedback please! Thanks for reading! Love y'all!! :D<3 P.S. this was requested by @chicagogirl94 the Liam ones but I decided to make all of them.Hope you like it Madison.