He helps do your makeup/hair/nails.

Harry: "Let me pamper you." Harry had said and that's exactly what he was doing. So far he'd painted a bright red color on your nails perfectly, pulled your hair into a decent bun, and was now working on your makeup, simple shades that highlighted your natural look. "I think you're a little to good at all of this." You smiled, taking another look in the mirror. He snickered, gesturing to the bedroom. "Now, get dressed and I'm going to take my beautiful lady out for dinner tonight." He surprised you with the invitation. You dressed quickly, about to knock on the bathroom door when you heard his voice, on a call. "Yeah, she looks great. Thanks for the tips Lou." You covered your mouth to hide your laughter, realizing he wasn't so much of an expert, simply getting tips from one.

Louis: Louis was so intrigued by all the nail supplies you had. You wanted to go for something simple this time but Louis had other plans. "Let me do it." He sounded over-excited at the opportunity, making you close your eyes as he painted your nails first in a light blue, decorating them as he wished. You peeked once, one of his hands reaching to cover your eyes again, refusing to reveal his work until he was finished. You'd never seen a smile so big when you opened your eyes, Louis completely satisfied with your work, your fingers spelling out two words, Louis and Tommo.

Niall: "Can I try?" You giggled as Niall appeared in the bathroom doorway. He stepped over to you, watching closely as you kept ironing your hair, taking it from curly to straight piece by piece. You handed him the iron, watching in the mirror as he stood above you, parting a small piece with his fingers, dragging the flat iron down slowly. As he pulled down, just by your cheek the hot device hit your skin, a burning sensation rushing through you. You jumped immediately, a yelp startling Niall as he put it down, reaching out for the spot he'd hurt. It was already red, sure to leave a mark for a couple of days, Niall feeling guily and vowing to stick with just playing in your hair instead of doing it for you, a good story to be told for the next week.

Liam: You giggled as you stared down at your hand, creases drawn on Liam's face as his eyebrows pulled together. "Be still." His eyes shot up at you, unable to keep from laughing at his seriousness,still painting outside the lines of your nail regardless of your movement. You remained still as he finished, blowing on your fingers so they would dry quicker. "Now, don't mess them up." He was serious even though it looked like a five year old had painted your nails. When you looked down at your hand he finally let out a laugh, knowing you would leave them as is, a good twitter post if nothing coming from his failed attempt at painting your nails.

Zayn: "Don't make me look like a clown now." You laughed, closing your eyes as Zayn brought the brush to your lid, swiping a brown shadow onto you. Your eyes opened once again, his face only inches from yours, his tongue set on his bottom lip, brow furrowed in concentration while he worked. "Closed your eyes again." He ordered. Just as you thought he would be adding more color to your eyes, your mouth open slightly as he smoothed a tube of lipstick across your mouth, his presicion perfect as to keep it within the lines of your lips. He was absent again and your eyes fluttered open, getted with him gazing at you, a satisfied grin on his face. He held a small mirror in his lap and you lifted it to see his final product, smiling, a small chuckle leaving your mouth. "You barely did anything." You looked at your nearly natural face, only your ruby lips standing out. Zayn shrugged, pulling the mirror down so he could look at you again. "That's because you're already beautiful. I just wanted to see those lips in red." He winked, leaning over and pressing his lips to yours in a single kiss.

A/N I'll be updating again if I reached 230 followers