He comes bathing suit shopping with you.

Harry: You stood in front of the mirror, pulling at the fabric, clearly uncomfortable in the suit you though would be the one. Too much of your skin was showing for your taste and you hiked bottoms even more, already reaching over your belly-button. "Let's try this one." Harry suggested, holding up a strapless, royal blue one piece. You eyed it for a moment, unsure of if it would fit right but grabbed it anyway as he was already starting to pout. You stood in the mirror with it on, your hands running down your sides as you looked at the perfect piece he'd picked out, because he knew you needed something to cover you a little, something you would feel comfortable both swimming and laying out in. His own little bonus, something you thought you would never get from a one piece but something he immediately stated when you emerged from the dressing room. "Plus, it's pretty sexy."
Louis: "I don't know why you need a new swimsuit anyway. Your old one is fine." Louis groaned, ready to get to your hotel. As soon as you'd landed on the island you'd dragged him off to go shopping for a new swimsuit. He was throwing a near full temper tantrum, stomping his feet and you walked through the store. "My old one has gotten all those little fabric balls on the butt and you can almost see through the thing. You can go to the hotel if you want." You argued at him. Realizing that he was causing unnecessary tension, Louis wrapped his arms around your waist. "How about you just don't wear a bathing suit at all?" He suggested, kissing at your neck and making you laugh, though after you'd picked one out, he was completely satisfied with how amazing you looked because wow, you sure did look good in a bikini.
Niall: Niall stood outside the dressing room, groaning as you had yet to come from the dressing room, still not satisfied with any of the bathing suits you'd picked out. "I kind of like this one." You commented from behind the door, Niall standing up straight. "Alright then, let me see." He was about to pull at the door handle just as you opened it, stepping out in a deep blue bikini. He nodded in approval. "I like. Spin for me." He smirked, twirling his finger around in the air. Though you protested at first you turned around slowly, Niall giggling behind you as he gave a simple tug at the string around your neck, the top flying down, revealing your boobs. "Oops." He chuckled as you ran back into the dressing room but not before he got a small peek at just what he wanted to see.
Liam: "We're only going to be there for a week and a half Li." You giggled as Liam spotted another swimsuit he liked, gathering the hanger with the other six that rested on his middle finger. He'd seen so many that he liked, that he wanted to see you in that he'd completely lost control, deciding instead that he would buy them all, letting you choose which to wear once you arrived at your tropical destination where he would spend his break with you. "You need one for each day." He finally replied, chuckling as he held up a tenth one, completely delighted in the idea of buying you swimsuits that he knew you'd look good in.
Zayn: You poked your head from behind the curtain, looking around to make sure you were alone. Zayn sat on the couch alone, motioning you over with the wave of a finger. "Let me see." He sat up, his elbows resting on his knees. His eyes widened as you stepped out, the flattering two-piece you wore showing off his favorite aspects of your body. You sauntered over to him but not before he pulled out his phone, smirking as he began to play a slow, seductive tune. "Dance for me." You couldn't help but laugh at his request, his hands reaching forward to pull at your hips, fingers dancing over your skin. You shook your head but still began to move like you always did for him, rolling your hips as he sat back, enjoying his view for the moment. "Excuse me. If you're very well finished." A clipped, strong voice interrupted you, making you jump and run back to change your clothes again, the old woman who worked in the store having seen your short rendezvous.