How They React When You Like One Of The Twilight Guys

Harry-

"Geez." You say biting your lip and staring at Emmett Cullen, "What?" Harry asks looking at you oddly, "Damn that boy is sexy." You say in a duh tone rolling your eyes, "I mean-look at him." You sigh sadly, wishing you could be Kellan Lutz's girlfriends...even an ex just as long as you get to be held in those strong, muscular arms, "Wow..." Harry trails off, "What?" It's your turn to ask what's going on, "I mean-I'm sitting like right here!" He protests and you bite your lip, "Oh. Haha Right." You crawl closer to him and kiss his ear, "Emmett...he's hot but you, Harry Styles...you're amazing." You give him a wink before sitting up and continuing to watch the movie.

Liam-

"Okay so I know that he's like a major bad guy and whatever but that black dude...he's like sooooo damn sexy!" You say reaching into the bag and grabbing another chip, "You can smell me all you want sexy..." I add trailing off, I hear Liam laugh beside me, you turn to him and slap him, "What? You Jelly that's not you I'm talking about?" You smirk and roll your

eyes as you see him nod slightly, "Ooooohh welllll he's probably married sooooo I guess I'll just have to stick with liking you." You sigh and laugh, "Not like there will be much complaining coming from this mouth of mine."

Louis-

"So explain to me these teams?" Louis asks you, you smirk, "It's whoever you prefer...Edward or Jacob." He smiles, "...well who do you prefer?" You let out a laugh, "No question. Edward...he's the best!" Louis slips his arm around your waist, "Soooo uh better than yours truly?" You laugh, "Ummm perhaps." He gives you a sad, depressed look. You giggle, of course you were just teasing with him. Sure, you had a thing for a Edward, a fictional character but other than that...nothing...you loved Louis, "Oh god, Loui! I'm kidding!" You say pressing your lips to his temple, "I love you...no one else!"

Niall-

"REWIND!" You yells as Jacob Black takes his shirt off, you were having a lazy day, a day with your boyfriend watching movies and it was your turn to choose. So, you choose Eclipse...your favorite, "Mmmm I see me some abs like omg this is the best movie ever..." You babble staring just at his abs nothing else as you watch the movie, "Photo shopped!" Niall coughs, "Excuse me?" You ask him flabbergasted, "Oh sorry princess it's just y'know my throat is kinda sore from the concert last night." You narrow your eyes and look at him, "Suuuurreee that's what the issue it." You smirk, "Do I see my boyfriend turning green with envy?" You laugh and see him blush, "Oh Niall, oh Niall you should know I only have a thing for blonde Irish boys!" You kiss his jaw with a laugh before continuing to watch the movie.

Zayn-

"Uh-huh, uh-huh you're sexy." You tell the TV screen as you watch Taylor Launter come on, "Oh sweet baby Jesus, why don't you live here?" Zayn, who has been beside you the whole time shifts uncomfortably, "You okay babez?" You ask him curiously not looking away from the screen as you shove a handful of popcorn into your mouth, he shrugs, "Oh yeah I'm perfect just y'know my girlfriend is acting like I'm not here and going crazy over a guy with abs that are probably painted on, "Well excuse you." You tell him shaking your head, "How rude! Taylor is like...the best thing I will never have." He rolls his eyes, you've always been a dramatic, "What's the best thing that you will or do have?" You shrug, this was an easy question to answer, "Ummm you of course." Suddenly, his jealousy washes away.