Your childs gradutaion

Harry: "Dad, no way you're wearing that." You daughter cringed as you laughed at Harry, stalking back to your bedroom to change at your daughter's request, emerging with a button-down shirt on, huffing in defeat. "Fine, can we go before you two make us late again." You rolled your eyes, your daughter's you'd been waiting for this day, Harry standing proudly as she walked into the room, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as she made her way up to the stage, waiting for her moment to walk across. "I did." Harry grinned, standing and cheering for his little girl louder than anyone in the room, her eyes wide but a smile on her face and tears of joy on her cheeks as she witnessed Harry embarrassing her one more time during her final day of high school, wearing a shirt with nothing but her tiny baby face on it, screaming to the top of his lungs for his girl.

Louis: You walked past your son's bedroom door, about to gather him to leave when you heard mumbling on the other side, the door slightly ajar so you could barely see your husband talking to him. "So this is just the first step. Wherever you want to go after this is up to you. I know you're heading to Stanford but from now on you're on your own. I mean you know me and your mom are always here for you but it's all up to you now. You can go sing on the street if you want or you can be an astronaut." Your son laughed and you pressed your fingers to your mouth, stifling a giggle. "Dad I haven't wanted to be an astronaut since I was six." Louis snickered, ceasing his speech for a moment. "I know but we're just proud of everything you've done so far. Now it's time for you to go make yourself proud." These moments were rare but ever so heart-warming between the two of them as they hugged one last time before heading out to graduation.

Niall: You'd been shocked when Niall announced that he wouldn't be attending your daughter's graduation though you could understand. Though One Direction's ongoing rise to success had stopped years ago, the boys finally settling down with their wives and children, people still congregated towards them, the band's name never losing its shine. Deciding to stay home was Niall's idea, not wanting to take an ounce of attention from his girl and her classmates on their day. You sat in the audience by yourself, saddened as you watched your daughter look around for her father, hoping that he'd show at the last minute. It wasn't until her name was called and she was walking across the stage that you saw that change on her face, her eyes alight with joy. Following her gaze you noticed a lonesome figure in the highest balcony of the gymnasium, trying to keep out of sight though he was waving harder than anyone in the crowd, unable to keep away from one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Liam: The pitter patter of little feet scurried down the hallway as you dropped your son and daughter off at their classroom, heading to the gymnasium with other parents and family members. A short ceremony as children were bounding with pent up energy and impatience, you watched as they scurried into the room, forming two single file lines, all dressed in white, adorning small white caps on their heads. Back to back you saw your twins, your son tugging at his twin's braid from behind her, giggling when he glanced over to you and Liam to see you both shaking your heads at him. Your daughter stood in front of him, beaming at the both of you, giving Liam a small wave. Through the ceremony Liam snapped away at his phone, capturing every moment of your kids first graduation.

Zayn: "Pomp and Circumstance" played over the loud speakers and you grabbed Zayn's hand, already welling up as the graduates filed in, cords hanging from your son's neck, a nervous bounce in his knee as he glanced around the room for your family, all waving at him from their seats. You kept your eyes on your son through the program, listening to each speaker until the graduates rose from their seats, making their way to the stage. Standing up, you watched as your boy accepted his degree, stopping to pose for a few pictures before making his way back to his chair. With the ceremony ending, you made your way to him, wrapping your arms around him while everyone else stood to the side. "Mom, you don't have to cry. I made it out of university. This is good." He mumbled into your ear, wiping at your tears as you pulled away, Zayn laughing next to you before going in for a hug. "She always cries when she's proud of people." He patted your son on the back, remembering how you cried when they won awards, released music, anything for that matter, now shedding tears over yet another milestone in your life, your son's college graduation.