First Dance

Harry: "Now, ladies and gentleman...," the DJ smiled into the microphone, "I'd like to call to the dance floor, the newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Styles!" Harry led you out onto the dance floor, curls flopped to one side and his dimples shining under the dance floor lights. With a sweeping gesture he almost paraded you out onto the floor, showing you off to all of the guests. He brought you closer to him, his arms going around your waist and pressing you tightly to him. You both sat there in silence for a moment, just looking at each other and gently spinning around the dance floor together. He looked down at you for a second, before removing one of his hands to tilt up your chin, kissing you softly. "You look beautiful, [Y/N]," he purred against your lips, "You're the prettiest girl in this room." You giggled, laying your head on his shoulder, "I am the bride, aren't I?" Harry chuckled, leaning his head on yours, "My bride."

Zayn: "You want to do what...?" Zayn looked at you from the kitchen as you poured over the counter, a million wedding magazines spread out in front of you. "We should take dance lessons before the wedding," you murmured, flipping through a particular magazine, "So we don't look stupid when we have our first dance." Zayn chuckled, "C'mon, [Y/N]," he pivoted his hips awkwardly in a circle, "You know I have moves." You laughed and got up from your spot, going over to him and wrapping your arms around his waist. "Oh," you giggled, kissing his nose, "I know you have moves. Just not ones that are going to look very appropriate on a dance floor." Zayn scoffed, wrapping an arm around your waist and holding your hand with the other, as you both began to sway in the kitchen. You leaned forward on his chest and he smiled, "You sure, babe? I think we got this..."

Niall: "That's us, babe," Niall whispered in your ear, grabbing your hand and pulling you up from the table. He led you out onto the dance floor as the DJ announced you for the first time. You smiled as 'Kiss You' by Ed Sheeran wafted out of the speakers, and Niall's warm hands found the small of your back. He pushed you closer to him, your bodies getting closer as his arms linked around you. You placed your hands around his neck, nuzzling your face on his shoulder. "This is a perfect moment," you smiled, almost giggling as you swayed together in front of all of your friends and family. "We're going to have so many," Niall smiled at you, "You know that right? I want to give you a lifetime of perfect memories..."

Louis: "No!" You giggled, throwing the remote at Louis, "We are not having our first dance to 'Forever' by Chris Brown!" You fell back onto the couch laughing, Louis sitting down next to you and giggling, snuggling up closer to you. "C'mon!" He whined playfully, "That couple on YouTube did it, and it was hilarious!" "Yeah...," you trailed off, your eyes glued to the television, "But I don't want our first dance to be a joke or a YouTube video... I want it to be us. I want it to be serious." You looked at Louis, your eyes pleading as you pouted a little bit. "Don't you pout...," Louis warned, knowing that he was a sucker whenever you did. He stared at you for a few seconds before completely giving in.

Liam: "Ladies and gentleman, please join me in watching the new Mr. and Mrs. Payne in their first dance as a married couple," the DJ smiled into the microphone, and the guests clapped as Liam led you out onto the dance floor. You giggled as he put one hand on the middle of your back, holding your hand in the other. "You know," you whispered, "We're married, you can hold me a little closer?" Liam gave a little nervous chuckle and swayed with you gently, "This is true, but your grandmother is over there, and she surely is giving me a stink eye." You laughed, tossing your head back and then pressing closer to Liam, causing him to wrap his arms around you tighter. "Let 'em stare," you giggled, "Not like they don't all know what we're doing later..."