He forgets your birthday Part Two

Niall:

You pulled your hood over your hair protecting it from the rain. Your feet splashed in puddles causing the bottom of your jeans to get wet. As you tried to unlock your old car door a voice broke out against the rain, “(Y/N)! WAIT!” You jiggled your key around in the car door hopelessly trying to unlock it as he came closer and closer. You should’ve taken Niall’s keys. He wrapped his arms around your torso and kept his lips close to your ears, “Please, don’t leave. I’m so sorry. I’ve just been busy. I can’t even keep the time straight. Please don’t leave me.” You weren’t actually going to leave him. You just wanted to get away for a bit, think things through. “Ni, it’s ok. I would never leave you.” you paused as you felt his lips press against your cheek, “I don’t think I could even if I wanted to.” With that he swung you over his shoulder and carried you to the living room of your house. He plopped you down on your couch and started muttering into his now cracked phone. You kinda felt bad…. Kinda. But it probably looked cool when you threw it. You got distracted watching the specks of water fall onto the window. Niall skipped back to the couch and pulled you in his arms. “Let’s stay in tonight. I have food being delivered.” You spent the rest of the night in his arms eating pizza and watching your favorite movies.

Harry:

 You held back tears, trying to prevent yourself from becoming that girl. Harry stood there with his hands out in front of him. You felt your face get wet. Awesome. Don’t make a big deal out of it. Don’t make big deal about it. You hated the thought of being weak, and sensitive. You hated the idea that you could be so easily broken, but maybe that’s just who you were, and maybe you had the right to cry, but he certainly didn’t. But that’s just what he did. He collapsed on the floor against the couch and hugged his elbows. You didn’t know what to say. You wanted to comfort him, but at the same time, you didn’t want to. So instead, you walked over to the kitchen and continued your house work.  You plugged your ears into your music to block out his muffled cries. You are a terrible person. What the hell are you doing? You finally ran over to him and pulled the ball that became his body into your arms. He started to speak between gasps of air, “I’m…..so….sorry…..i….can’t…..believe……” You cradled him back and forth in soothing movements, and pressed your lips against his curly locks. “It’s ok. I over-reacted. You’re busy. It’s not a big deal.” He jumped out of your arms and landed in front of you. “It is a big deal! It’s your birthday!” You shook your head, wiped a tear off his cheek with your thumb, “Let’s just get some Chinese and be done with it.” His lips met your and for some reason, it had become your best birthday by far.

Zayn:

“(Y/N)? Where are you love? I’ve got fooooddd!” Zayn’s voice echoed through your flat. You pulled your head out of the cocoon you created with your comforter. You shielded your eyes as light spread through the dark room fully awakening you from your all day slumber. “Love? What’s wrong? Are you sick?” Zayn walked over to the side of your bed and tested your forehead for a temperature. You slapped his hand off of your forehead, and he pulled it back quickly to his side. “Guess what today is.” Your voice was hoarse and dry. At first he shook his head, then he counted on his fingers a bit, then his eyes widened. You nodded. “Oh my god,” he curled up on the bed next to you and wrapped his arms loosely around your neck, “I can’t believe it. I thought it was only the 10th!” You shook your head. Suddenly he jumped up and fled from the room. When he came back he was holding a box with a perfect little bow on the top. “Happy Birthday.” He smiled hopefully and handed you the box. You opened it up slowly like you were trying to save the wrapping paper, but in reality you weren’t. It just seemed more polite than tearing the paper off and throwing it to the ground. He bit his lip and watched you anxiously. A little black dress was folded neatly in the box. You jumped up and threw your arms around his body. “I love you.” He chuckled and whispered back, “Go put it on. We are going out.”

Louis:

You waited for an instant text message. You waited for a phone call. You waited for something, for anything, but all you got as nothing. You tried to numb the pain, so you distracted yourself. You made yourself a meal and watched Disney movies, trying to avoid the ones about love. Finally your phone rang. You jumped up and started to sprint over to where it was lying, but you told yourself to slow down. “Liam” was typed out across the screen as your phone sung calling you to answer it. “Hello?” Multiple voices ran through the receiver. You heard Liam telling them to be quiet. “We are a couple hours away. Meet us at our hotel. I’ll text you the address.” He hung up before you could reply. You sighed, realizing you had no choice but to go. You would hate yourself later if you hadn’t. You did your best trying to make yourself look presentable. You touched up your hair and makeup and threw on a simple dress. The drive went by a lot quicker than you hoped and you arrived before sundown. You walked through the hotel lobby and asked the lady at the front desk for their room number, showing them your ID, proving that you weren’t just another fan. She told you they were in the meeting room, and she pointed to a hallway branching off of the lobby. You opened up the heavy doors and were greeted with a loud “SURPRISE!” The boys popped out from every direction but Lou was right in front. He ran over to you and hugged you. He whispered so low only you could hear, “I’m so sorry love. Happy Birthday.”

Liam:

Your feet stuttered at the bottom of the stairs as you were unsure of where to go. You darted upstairs and somehow ended up in the bathroom. You stared at yourself in the mirror. You weren’t crying, which was good, but you looked completely mental. You decided to take a shower. You let the hot water soothe the knots in your back. Every time you were about to get out, the water pulled you back in. Eventually the water got cold, so you stepped out tracking puddles on the cold floor. You wrapped yourself in a towel and sprinted down the hallway to the comfort of your bedroom. You got dressed and dried your hair. You decided it was time to face him. As you walked down the stairs you held your breath hoping it would slow your heart beat. It didn’t. You were scared. You didn’t want to turn this into a fight. The lights were dim. Why were the lights dim? Did you hear music? You looked around for Liam, and found yourself in the dining room. He was putting silverware on the table. There were candles lit and food that smelled amazing, and a boy with a worried expression. Your mouth dropped open and you searched for the right words, “Li, oh my god!” His lips quivered, unsure if your reaction was happy or mad. You were happy. Definitely happy. You jumped over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. “Thank you.” you whispered.