Your ex tried to get you back in front of the boys

Harry:

You walked out of your house to meet Harry outside. He was waiting for you in his car. You held your purse over your just straightened hair protecting it from the rain, and clicked your feet as fast as you could without twisting your ankle in your heels. You got in the car and slammed the door shut, safe from the rain. Harry chuckled at your dishevelment. You turned to him to tell him to shut up, but he took your breath away. As always, he looked perfect. He dressed a bit more like a teenager than normal. His hair was pushed out of his forehead and held in a snapback. His jeans were a bit snug, and he wore a simple sweatshirt, along with his signature converse. You felt overdressed in your heels. You ached to run back inside and grab your matching pair of oxfords, but you were soon rolling down the street. He was taking you to some restaurant he and the boys wanted to show you. You were really close to all of them, but you weren’t dating any of them. He pulled up to a little unmarked building. The windows were small but you could see people sitting and enjoying their meal behind the glass. He led you inside to the cozy environment. The smell of food sparked your nose. It wasn’t a normal restaurant. The chairs and tables didn’t match, along with the lights hanging above them. A couple couches surrounded a coffee table where a couple laughed enjoying their time. Soothing music played through the building. It was a genre of music that Ed Sheeran easily fit into. Harry led you to the back of the restaurant. As you came closer your ears heard the familiar laughter of the boys. You greeted them all with the classic back pat and a crooked kiss. You sat and listened to another one of Harry’s stories, mostly focusing on the way his lips were moving. Finally a waiter came over to the table. Your eyes were frantically searching the menu. You forgot to decide what to order. You settled on some sort of soup and looked up at the boy. Oh no. You knew him. You knew him too well. “(Y/N)?”

Louis:

“Are you coming or not?” Louis called to you from the bottom of the stairs. “I’m coming I’m coming.” You slung your purse around your shoulder flipped on a pair of sunglasses and trampled down the stairs. The boys were waiting around the living room, holding towels, and little floaties. You grinned. They were taking you to the beach. It was a pretty secluded beach. Not to many people went there, so it was one of your only options when you wanted to go swimming with the boys. You grabbed water out of the fridge and threw them at the boys. The car ride was always fun with them. Loud, yes, but fun. They blasted the music and kept the windows down, freaking out teenagers as they drove by. As soon as you arrived to the beach, the boys ran straight into the water, dropping their towels and shirts in one big pile on the way. You stood back for a while and watched Louis splash the other boys. You debated keeping your cover-up on but decided you needed some sun. You set up a place to lie down and closed your eyes. You listened to the boys squealing in the cold ocean water and giggled whenever the scream of a fan rang across the beach. You weren’t sure how long you were lying there, but suddenly your sun was blocked. You opened your eyes to you could try to find another spot that had sun. A boy was towering over you. You stood up and waited for your eyes to adjust to the light. You squinted, and met the face of your ex-boyfriend. “Hey babe, I missed you.” He snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close to his body. You pressed your hands up against his chest and squirmed, trying to free yourself. You heard water splash as someone exited the sea. “What are you doing?” Louis called.

Liam:

“So, Starbucks?” The boys were sitting around Liam’s flat looking for something to do. Finally Liam suggested that you all get out and go somewhere. The boys nodded and stood up. You put on your coat and braced yourself for the cool air. You went to your usual Starbucks. It was hidden, and set apart from the busiest streets in town. The warm scent filled the air, and you took a seat at a table with the boys. You sipped on your coffee and analyzed Liam. You loved everything about him. His laugh, his smile, his hair, and especially his eyes. His eyes were irresistible, but you were just friends. Bells rang announcing another costumer. The boys automatically looked up, praying that it wasn’t a fan. You kept your eyes on Liam. They started to drink their coffee’s again. Good. The newest addition to Starbucks wouldn’t start fangirling and you could have a normal conversation. You continued talking but a few minutes later someone sneered in your ear, “Wanna ditch this place?” You looked up and met the eyes of your ex-boyfriend.

Niall:

“So what do you think?” Niall shouted over the pounding music filling the stadium. You nodded your head and smiled, “It’s brilliant!” Niall took you to a concert with the boys. You were pretty close with all of them, but Niall seemed to care for you more than the others, which you didn’t mind…..at all. The song began to be a bit more upbeat, and the audience started to jump up and down raising their fists in the air, but you had a full bladder. “I’ll be right back!” You shouted to Niall. He nodded and carried on watching the concert. You made your way through the aisle and walked swiftly to the nearest bathroom. Before going back to your seat you decided to get a T-shirt before the lines got long. There were only a couple people in line when you stepped up to buy. When it was your turn, ou told the man what shirt you wanted and handed him the money. You turned away and ran into a man. “Oh I’m sorry,” you started to apologize when you looked up at his face. Awesome. You forgot that your ex-boyfriend liked this band too. He grabbed your wrists with one hand and held your waist with the other. “(Y/N), how are you?”

Zayn:

The boys were slung over your couch and chairs, reading tweets, and listening to music. They came over whenever they had the time, but you were all bored out of your minds. “Should I make pizza?” The boys nodded but didn’t look up from their phones. You dashed off into the kitchen and started to get all the ingredients together when the doorbell rang. “I’LL GET IT!” You screamed through the house, not that any of the boys were willing to get up. You wiped of your hands, dirtied with flour, and swung the door open to meet a very sad set of eyes. Your ex-boyfriend. “(Y/N), please, please forgive me. I messed up. I’m so sorry. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I shouldn’t have let you go. I should’ve fought for you.” You didn’t know what to do. You stood there open-mouthed, hoping the words would somehow push themselves out. Pressure was added to your shoulder as Zayn rested his hand on you. “Who’s this?” He questioned.