You have a class together and he annoys you

Harry: Harry Styles, the boy who had it all: the popularity, the grades, and the girls. He walked with an air that told you he knew he could have anything he wanted. His charm was his gift but it was more of an annoyance to you. Every day, as you say in class with him, watching every girl around you canoodle over him, you couldn't help but be irritated at the thought that every look they gaze him only fueled his ego. Being that you were the only girl in class who didn't drool over him, you were considered his challenge, his days filled with the idea that you potentially could like him even though your initial feelings were annoyance.

Louis: He was so loud and obnixious. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't get away from him. His voice boomed across the cafeteria as he made jokes, the group of friends he kept cackling loudly. You sat at your own table, barely able to keep up with the conversation of your own friends because of the noise. "(Y/N)!) Your head shot up at the calling of your name, your best friend hoping to warn you before he could make his way over. "Louis is-" She was interrupted by the pulling out of a chair. "No need for introductions. I know you did your trig homework last night. Mind if I have a peek at it?" Louis addressed you, his fingers reaching for your notebook. You immediately snatched it away from him. "Do your own homework Tomlinson." From behind you chuckles could be heard from his friends but you could never figure out what they were laughing at, why they found Louis' every statement to be so funny when all you saw was arrogance.

Niall: Niall was that student. There were over a hundred people in the classroom at your university but Niall could be heard stumbling into the lecture hall, the class halfway over, tinged with the scent of alcohol, his hair disheveled and eyes red. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Horan." Your professor called, knowing it was him even as his back was turned to the board. Niall didn't speak, barely even alert during the rest of class. "Hey, can I copy your notes?" He struggled to keep up with your step as you were dismissed. You let out an amused laugh, turning to him with your notebook in hand. "No. I won't be your note taker anymore. I'll just sit here and watch you fail out of class because you're too busy partying all night and sleeping all day." You turned to walk away but he stopped you when he replied. "You know. You think you're better than everyone here because you're always on time for class and study every second you have free. Frankly, it's the most annoying thing I've ever seen." You were insulted by him, your finger at his chest as you responded. "Well you know something. You're going to flunk out because you think you're too good to even attend class, like everyone should just give you the grades and the notes. You're wasting your money here and you're wasting everyone's time. Frankly, it's the most annoying thing I've ever seen." Niall looked down at you, a smirk on his face as he spoke again, both annoying you and slightly intriguing you. "Let's be annoying together."

Liam: To you, Liam was like every other boy at your school. His athletcism gave him his title and it seemed that nothing else mattered to him. You knew that during the night he partied in celebration of every game they won and spend class time with his head on his desk, drowning in a puddle of his own drool as he slept. He leaned against your locker, making you think it a joke that he was asking you out being that he'd only spoken six words to you in all your years of being in school together. "I can't." You rolled your eyes, slamming your locker a little too loudly. "Why not? Don't say you have to study either because we all know you make perfect grades." He replied, yawning a little. You scoffed, pointing at him. "That's why, because you don't care. If you can't care about yourself enough to stay awake during school and make the effort to get good grades why should I believe you could care for me in the slightest? It's annoying and it's pathetic." You walked away, giving him the reality check he needed.

Zayn: "There should actually be a comma there." Zayn called out. You stood at the board, huffing and striking a comma right where he said it should be. You walked back to your desk, right next to him unfortunately, rolling your eyes as you sat. "You're welcome." He smirked, leaning over. You didn't reply, knowing he would only strike up an argument. Zayn had always been intelligent, showing it at every chance he could. You saw it as him being cocky, annoying you every time he corrected a mistake you made or offered to tutor you when he saw you got a lower grade on a test than he. The only time you were able to tolerate him was when he spoke aloud during class, answering a question or engaging in a discussion with a teacher, when you could see the passion in his eyes. That was when you could not only tolerate him but like him. As annoying as it was sometimes, intelligence was sexy.