When I look at you

Harry: 'Cause there is no guarantee, that this life is easy. - And it wasn't. Up until the moment that you met Harry Styles your life had been anything but easy, and life with him was no exception. You faced many trails together and apart. There were times when it seemed that the world was working against you, that anything that could stand in your way of being together, was doing just that. Still, neither of you let it stop you. Sure, an easy life wasn't guaranteed, but with Harry by your side, you knew you were guaranteed one thing...a happier one.

Louis: When I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I look at you. - When everything seemed to be at it's breaking point, when you didn't know who to turn to, you were always able to look to Louis for guidance. Regardless of where you stood he was always there, willing to have a talk, to guide you in the right direction. He never realized that he was the one, the one who you always came back to, who the world always brought you back to. He was your home.

Niall: When I look at you I see forgiveness. I see the truth. - Neither of you had much experience with committed relationships. Everything about your love was a test and it came with mistakes, with fault in each of you. With every test you were able to find forgiveness in one another. You'd been so wary when it came to trusting another that you accused without question, always seeing the worst in him but when you looked into those eyes, all you were able to see was truth and love, the two things that you'd built your relationship on, the two things that made you fall for Niall Horan.

Liam: Yeah when my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark. That's when I look at you. - During the darkest times of your life was when you found Liam. He allowed you to see and hope that things would get better, even when it seemed they were at their worst. "Remember, there's nowhere to go but up." He would always remind you as his thumbs wiped away at your tear-stained cheeks. Perhaps Liam coming into your life had helped you see the light, perhaps, Liam was your light.

Zayn: You love me for who I am, like the stars hold the moon, right there where they belong and I know I'm not alone. - You'd always been insecure about showing people your true self, putting yourself down at times when one of your quirks appeared, apologizing for the things that made you, you. ayn only saw each thing he'd fallen in love with since he'd met you, as he got to know you, pushing your hair behind your ear as you criticized yourself once more for showing your true emotions, his voice holding nothing but truth. "Hey, I love you just the way you are. Don't apologize for the things that make me love you even more."