He secretly likes you but one of the other boys make a move

Harry: "See that girl over there?" Niall nods towards where you've been sitting at the bar waiting for your friend to get back from the bathroom and Harry nods. He doesn't point out that he'd noticed you about twenty minutes ago and he's been trying to make a move ever since. "I'm going to go for it...wish me luck," he claps his hand on Harry's back and starts to make his way towards you. "Wait," Harry jumps up and grabs Niall's sleeve, causing the blonde to turn around in surprise. "Actually...I've kind of had my eye on her all night and I mean..." he mutters, raking his fingers through his curls. Niall's face breaks into a smile and he quickly nudges Harry towards you. "I see. Go for it, mate," he laughs, shaking his head and heading towards another crowd.

Zayn: "I'm surprised there's actually a normal fan here," Louis whispers to Zayn, his gaze flickering towards where you're chatting with a fellow fan at the VIP meet and greet you'd won tickets for. "I know," Zayn bites his lip and debates on whether to make a move. As soon as you'd walked in he'd scoped you out and when you'd briefly met something just clicked. "I'm going to chat her up," Louis decides with a shrug. He watches as Louis makes his way over towards you and quickly makes up his mind. "Lou!" he calls out, jogging to catch up. "Actually...mind if..." he begins, nervously running his fingers over his jawline. "Ha! Knew you liked her. Knew it'd take me making a move for you to grow a pair," Louis laughs, clapping his friend on the back. "Go on, now."

Louis: "That girl is stunning," Harry muses, peering over his cup of Starbucks at you a few tables over. Louis nods and shifts his gaze away. "She really is," he agrees, not admitting that he'd come to that conclusion about fifteen minutes ago when she'd arrived and not admitting that he'd been internally debating on whether to make a move. "I'm going to go talk to her," Harry decides, climbing out of his chair. Louis quickly jumps up and Harry pauses with a look of concern. "You like her, don't you?" he smirks, reading his old friend very well. Louis smirks and shrugs, his vague way of "yes". "Go on, then," he nudges Louis' shoulder towards your table and Louis laughs. "Thanks, mate."

Niall: "She is really lighting up the room," Liam mumbles, nodding towards where you're talking to friends at the party. "She really is," Niall quickly agrees, not telling Liam that he'd realized this a while ago and he'd been about to go make a move. "I'm dying to go talk to her, I mean, she's really pretty as well," he continues, taking a sip of his drink and glancing back over his shoulder. "Actually, I was just about to, I mean, but if you want to," Niall begins, suddenly a little reluctant. Liam smiles and quickly gives Niall a nod. "Nah, mate. You two would probably be better anyway, go ahead," Liam consides, wishing him luck.

Liam: "Look at that one in the pink, she looks like she's having such a good time, it's nice," Zayn nudges Liam's shoulder and subtly points towards you. "Isn't she, though? She's really pretty," he agrees, his cheeks turning pink. Actually, he'd been hoping to build up the confidence to make a move for the past ten minutes. "I'm gonna go talk to her, I think," Zayn decides, swaying to the pounding bass of the club. Liam's face falls slightly but Zayn notices. "You like her, mate, don't you?" he smirks, raising a brow. Liam simply blushes and shrugs in reply. "Go," Zayn encourages, giving him a nudge in your direction. "G'luck, man."