He tells the boys he loves you (His POV).

Harry: "So, what are you going to say to her?" Niall asked, raising his brow at me. I sat across from the rest of the boys, all of them wanting full details about how I planned to get (Y/N) back after letting you go because of the distance and time that always separated us. I shrugged, completely unsure of what to say or do. "Fine then. Let's practice. I'll be (Y/N). Now, try to get me back." Zayn leaned up on his seat and I closed my eyes so that I would actually be able to imagine her sitting there instead of my four best friends. "(Y/N), I love you." I sighed, unable to come up with anything else but that simple confession, shocking all the boys and even her once I'd finally came up with the perfect apology, ending with those three words.
Louis: It was natural that I'd tell my best friends just as soon as I told her. I walked into work the morning after revealing my feelings to her, a smile on my face as I saw the rest of the members of One Direction, all eyeing me curiously. "I told her." I beamed, brows furrowing as they looked for clarification. "(Y/N). I told her that I love her." I nodded, realization coming over the rest of the lot. "And what did she say back?" Liam implied, congratulating me when I gave an answer, "She said she loves me too", all of them happy that I had found a love like this.
Niall: "(Y/N), I love you. I know we haven't been seeing each other that long but I just wanted to say I love you. I love you. I love you (Y/N)." I repeated the words over to myself in the mirror, trying to find the best way to say them. Sure, they were just three simple words but it seemed that they held so much meaning that I wanted to get it just right. I paused as I heard chuckles from outside my door, swinging it open so my four bandmates fell inside of my room, all mocking me for a minute. "Come on Niall. It's alright. So you love her then yeah?" Zayn swung his arm around my shoulder. I laughed with them, confessing with a giggle. "Yeah, I do."
Liam: I just couldn't stop myself. I had to tell someone. Everything about this song reminded me of her, that we could make it through anything. We'd proven that time and time again, unable to stay apart no matter the obstacles we faced. I smiled as we ended, noting the time and that she'd probably be asleep. Still, I couldn't help it, nagging at my mind as I walked back to our dressing room, the rest of the guys ahead of me. As the door closed, the words left my lips in a whisper, all of them still catching on to what I'd said. "I love her."
Zayn: My head cocked to the side, nestling my phone between my shoulder and ear. I smiled to myself as I listened to her laugh through the phone, struggling to tell me an incident at her job yesterday. "Sorry, I'm gonna tell you in just a minute." She managed to get out before she was giggling again. "You're so cute. Gosh, I love you." He'd spoken the words before he'd even thought about it, almost natural to slip off his tongue. "I love you too." You answered, your heart thumping against your chest a little. Zayn's eyes lifted slowly, unknowing that his little confession had been heard by the whole of the car, the boys all grinning at him, the first time he told you and his five best friends of his true feelings for you.

Follow me please

And follow me also on Instagram
@frozaynselenur Ill love you forever