Christmas baking.

Harry: Harry stood in the kitchen, the apron he wore covered in flour, pouring sugar into the mixing bowl. "How do you know how much to use?" You asked him, cracking a third egg into the bowl as he continued pouring. "I just know when. They're sugar cookies." He chuckled, finally stopping his pouring. You both stood in the kitchen, flicking flour and continuously tasting of the batter you'd mixed, flattening out chunks onto a pan, Harry almost childlike as he reached into the cabinet. "Come on! We've got a Christmas tree one and a snowflake!" He grinned, ready to turn your homemade cookies into holiday shapes.

Louis: "Wait, they need more sugar!" Louis stopped you from placing the cookies in the oven once again. His fingers pinched at the colored sugar you bought, sprinkling more red and green onto the treats. "Alright alright Lou! We've got to bake them." You laughed, swatting his hands away. "But they need to be more festive." He snickered, letting a few of the crumbs fall onto your nose, his tongue wiping them away in a quick lick. Just as you were about to place them in the oven again he noticed a spot covered in red, missing green sugar flakes. "Wait! More sugar!" You couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm, letting him coat the cookies with all the sugar he pleased.

Niall: Niall moaned in satisfaction as he licked another drop of batter from his finger. "This one's my favorite." He complimented the red velvet cake you were cooking. Though you were supposed to be baking together Niall had been acting more as a supervisor and taste tester, a role he'd been happy to take. "Maybe a little more vanilla though." He commented just as you were about to pour another tablespoon. He stuck in another finger, tasting once again until he thought it was perfect, your little baking assistant.

Liam: "Babe, and who do you think is going to eat all of this?" Liam laughed, placing another pie into the oven. "Our families will. Plus, I thought we should have a variety." Your heels clicked as you walked across the kitchen, making sure to organize your pies so that you knew which was which. "Well your mom likes pumpkin but your favorite is apple and my dad likes sweet potato. Everyone likes something different so I want to make sure everyone has a pie they like." Liam was suddenly spinning you around, his lips curved into a smile as he pressed them to yours. "You're stressing too much babe. We're going to have a great holiday and the pies are amazing alright?"

Zayn: Zayn's tongue stuck out of his mouth in concentration. His hands working slowly at cutting the pieces of dough, carving a roof, walls, and even spaces for windows. "Looks good babe." You commented as you stood next to him, stirring the icing that would hold all the pieces together. Zayn placed the pieces of gingerbread into the oven, eagerly waiting as he prepared everything he would use for decorations once you'd put the house together, making you giggle when you caught him sitting in front of the stove, eagerly watching as his concoction baked, impatiently opening and closing the oven every couple of minutes, ready to begin with the real fun of decoration your gingerbread house.