Cold

Harry:

You couldn't even see the other end of the street through the quickly-falling snow. It covered everything within sight with a thick, white layer of cold. You close the blinds again, letting a quiet sigh escape your pink lips, your plans of Christmas-shopping ruined. It looked like you would just have to go another day.
"You know, you could always spend the day in bed with me." Harry's sleepy voice spoke from underneath the mound of blankets he was beneath. He rolled over, his green eyes staring into yours, a smirk on his face, and a content sigh escaping his lips as you crawled into his warm and inviting arms.

Liam:

The sound of rain drumming onto the roof was all you could hear - mainly because there wasn't really anything else to hear. You knew, as you sat on the couch and watched reruns of some old black-and-white comedy show, that your plans of heading to the beach with Liam were long gone. Sighing, you leaned back into the couch, and sipped your hot chocolate, letting the drink warm your body.
"Looks like our plans are cancelled." Liam stated, sauntering out of the bedroom tiredly, pulling a shirt over his head. His hair was still wet from the shower. "But there's always Plan B."
"What's Plan B?" you asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.
"You'll see." He smirked mischievously.
And so, the two of you spent the rest of the day building a pillow fort in the living room and snuggling inside of it with hot chocolate, marshmallows and a pile of movies.

Zayn:

Hand-in-hand, you and Zayn strolled around the park. It was much colder outside than you had expected, and you shivered violently as a gust of cold wind blew over the two of you. Your teeth were chattering, and goose-bumps covered your skin. The thin shirt you were wearing and your jeans weren't doing too much to keep you warm. Another gust of wind blew over you; ruffling your hair and making you shiver a second time. This time, Zayn noticed, and stopped walking. He looked at you, a worried expression upon his features, his brow furrowed as he shrugs off his jacket, putting it over your shoulders.
You open your mouth to protest, but Zayn places his finger over his lips before you can get anything out.
"You need it." He says gently, pressing his lips to your forehead, before grabbing your hand again and continuing to walk through the park.

Louis:

Glancing out the window, you watch the rain as it falls quickly, drenching every inch of the city within seconds. Shivering, you decided to stay home today, and make your way to the living room. Instead of venturing into the cold and wet streets, you and Louis spend the day inside, snuggling on the couch underneath a thick and warm blanket, drinking hot tea and watching television together. Every so often, he kisses your cheek or temple, reminding you how much he loves you.

Niall:

The heaters were broken, and in the middle of winter, which made it even worse. You were freezing, and with no heaters functioning within the house, you were left as a shivering ball of miserableness.
Noticing your state, Niall decided to spend the day with you instead of going to work. Together, you spend the day making, as well as eating, cookies and drinking hot chocolate. You messed around in the kitchen with him for the entire day, covering his face with flour, and laughing hysterically as he chased you around the house with a stick of butter in his hand, trying to get revenge.