You won't open up

.

Harry:

"Sweetheart, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Harry asks, the concern audible in his voice, noticing your tear-stained cheeks and red nose. He gently wipes away your tears with his thumbs, holding your face in his large, warm hands.
You sat there silently, not making a sound as Harry continues to watch you, asking what had you so upset. After trying, and failing, to figure out what was wrong, he sighs, defeated.
He's mad, not at you, but at himself, - for thinking that everything was okay, that you were fine.
And he holds you close to him for the rest of the night, humming quietly in your ear and murmuring sweet nothings until you fell asleep in his arms, lulled to sleep by his sweet but heartbroken voice.

Louis:

"What's the matter, love?" He asked softly, knowing that there was something wrong.
You couldn't even look him in the eye; you knew it would hurt too much. Instead, you focused on the wooden floorboards beneath you.
"Nothing." You murmured, attempting to lie to him as the tears continued to silently stream down your face.
But your voice cracked, and Louis could tell the truth.
"Y/N..." he sighed, feeling his heart shatter into a million tiny pieces as he watched you cry. He gathers you up in his arms, which is enough to make you break. You start to cry softly into his chest.
Louis holds you long into the night, listening as you poured out your heart to him, telling him everything.

Liam:

Liam knows something isn't quite right the moment he gets home. He doesn't hear your music playing, or the television. He doesn't hear anything besides the pattering sound on the roof from the afternoon drizzle.
"Y/N?" he calls out, taking off his coat and draping it over the couch, searching for you, "Y/N!"
He eventually finds you in the bedroom, covered by a mound of blankets, your eyes teary.
He sits on the bed, placing his hand on your back, smiling a sad smile as he watches you stare into nothingness.
"You okay?" his voice is just above a whisper, his hand rubbing your back in a somewhat soothing motion.
"I'm fine." You tell him, your voice clipped as you responded, not moving your gaze from the white wall you stared at.
But he knows you're lying.
"Are you sure?" he presses, concerned.
A moment of silence passes between you two, before you can't do it anymore.
You sit up, tears falling down your cheeks. Liam opens his arms, offering you comfort.
Loud sobs escape from your mouth as he holds your figure and every single one breaks his heart again.

Zayn:

Trying to calm you down, Zayn pulls you into his chest, holding you tightly to stop you from hurting yourself. You struggle in his grip, trying to free yourself as he questions you.
"What happened?" you continue to fight, beating on his chest with your fists in a weak attempt to escape the questions.
"Is it the girls at school?" he asked desperately, trying to figure out what was wrong.
You sob harder into his chest, no longer struggling in his tight grip. You don't say anything, and Zayn knows that you don't really want to in that moment.
So instead, he holds you a little tighter in his arms, and whispers soothing words in your ear in a desperate attempt to mend your broken heart.

Niall:

The loud silence is broken by your painful sobs, each one wracking through your body as you huddle into Niall's side. He doesn't ask any questions, he knows you won't talk about it - you never do.
He wishes you would tell him what was bothering you, he only wants to help you, to make whatever it was bothering you go away, and it annoyed him that he had to watch you in such pain, knowing that he couldn't help.
But, he knows that you aren't going to be telling him what has you so upset anytime soon, so he holds you in his arms, rubbing your back in a soothing manner, crying with you in pain because he knows you're hurting, and he just wants you to be happy.