New Year's kiss.

Harry: Honestly, you shouldn't have been fighting with Harry as the New Year came in but you couldn't find it in yourself to forgive him just yet. After all, he hadn't even apologized and now he was with a group of people, out for a night on the town to bring the year to a close. You sat at home, indulging in sweets, thinking of sleeping through midnight but your mind wouldn't rest, keeping you awake. You sighed as the clock was about to strike midnight, when you would hopefully be able to sleep, the doorbell catching you off guard. You padded over, a blanket over your shoulders. Just as you opened the door a pair of lips pressed to yours roughly, your hands finding their way into those familiar curls, both an apology and a kiss that would be the start of your relationship remaining strong through the year.
Louis: Louis' house was filled with people, the party you'd decided to throw in celebration of the New Year a huge success. Louis was nowhere in sight your only view that of people pouring themselves more drinks, grinding against each other, and chatting away. Your wide eyes scanned all around as you heard the final countdown, the timer he'd set on the wall reaching the ten second mark. Nine. Your feet started moving toward the main living area where mostly everyone was. Eight. Other eyes scanned the room in search of someone to kiss. Seven. Maybe you should just head back to the kitchen and have another shot for New Year's. Six. He's probably entertaining some of his guests. Five. At least you were surrounded by friends. Four. "Excuse me miss." Three. You turned around, smiling. Two. "Happy New Year." He muttered, his lips sealing against mine just as the timer ran out.
Niall: Niall was unsure on his feet, as were you, both being separated from each other for the night. You couldn't help the pang of jealousy that rose in your drunken state, her hand resting against Niall's arm, a grin on his lips as they spoke. Your arms crossed over one another in a child-like manner and you searched the room for someone to retaliate with. Two could play at this game. With no luck you found the clock climbing towards midnight and you wondered if he would even remember that you were there. Alas, you eyed him, unable to hide the smile on your lips as he checked his watch, just in time to look up, meeting your gaze. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to go kiss my girlfriend now." He slurred, stepping over to you, a little wobbly as he smirked against your mouth. "You're so jealous. Happy New Year babe." His lips descended on yours, taking your wrath away, only to leave you with trails of simple love and lust.
Liam: You stood outside, your breaths coming out in small puffs that looked like smoke, a crowd like you'd never seen or experienced surrounding you. Time's Square filled with people, all bringing in the New Year. Liam stood next to you, cheering on the next performer, all of his body covered except for his eyes, hidden from the world in a bundle that kept him both a secret and warm. It seemed that the atmosphere around you changed as the countdown began, the shiny ball descending slowly, everyone calling out numbers, counting from ten to one, an excitement that meant it could only be a New Year with new beginnings. And you were beginning it just right, your hands reaching to pull down Liam's scarf, uncovering his warm lips to cover them with your cold ones, giving you the perfect start to a New Year.
Zayn: Zayn never required much of a party, just a few of your friends and family gathering at your house to bring in the New Year. You all had a few drinks, watching a special on television to bring in the New Year. He stood across from you, in the last few minutes before the clock would strike midnight. "I've loved you for this entire year." He smiled, pressing his lips to yours into the last minute of the night, kissing you through the first minute of the New Year, pulling away and whispering against your lips, "And I'll love you through this one."