I knew you we're trouble

Harry: And you knew…You knew by the way he smirked when he rolled his hips against yours, the room spinning as he growled by your ear that you were, “So good..God..so good.” And you knew he’d never be anything but trouble.

Liam: And you knew…by the way he met your eyes from across the club, buying you drink after drink, buying you whatever you wanted, and when he asked if you wanted to get out of there, you knew what he had wanted the whole time, but honestly, you wanted the same thing.

Louis: And you knew…from the numerous hickeys he already had on his hipbones, but you didn’t care, you didn’t care he probably had other girls in this same position, a moaning mess underneath him, his biceps flexing with each thrust.

Niall: And you knew…by the pints stacked up across his table, the girls surrounding him, but he only had eyes for you, and you knew when he stood up, sauntering over to you and smirking at you, you knew he’d be trouble, trouble to love and forget.

Zayn: And you knew…by his captivating eyes, the ones that bore into yours when he introduced himself, and looked up at you through thick lashes when he was eating you out, and the ones that twinkled as his hips crashed into yours, those eyes would stay in your mind forever.