He steals something of yours as an excuse to see you again (His POV).

Harry: "I can't seem to find my jacket." She searched through the coats that hung on the rack again. Her brow furrowed, sure she'd left it there when she first arrived. "Don't worry. If I find it then I'll just give you a call and bring it back to you." I grinned, trying to hide the fact that I'd stowed it away in my closet, knowing I could use it as an excuse to meet up with her again. Apparently she could see right through me, knowing my tricks after only one date, smiling as she walked from the door. "Sure Harry, but next time you don't have to steal my jacket to see me again. Bring it by tomorrow." She giggled, my face reddening as I closed the door behind her.

Louis: I posted the tweet with a smile on my face, knowing she would see it, well hoping she would. I sighed as she was taking too long, distracting myself for the time being with browsing the web. When my phone rang I tried to sound as if I hadn't been expecting her call, if I hadn't done what I did in order to get her attention. As soon as I answered she was giggling. "Excuse me Louis, did you happen to steal my favorite beanie and post a picture of you wearing it or was it a complete accident that you have it and wore it today?" I laughed, knowing I'd taken the hat for myself after our gathering the previous night. "You'll never know." I replied, smiling to myself. With a final laugh I got exactly what I wanted, to see her again. "I'll be over to claim it in a bit."

Niall: After a party at my place there was bound to be items left behind by people. Plastic cups still lay around and even a few people were making early morning escapes. Perhaps there were some items left behind accidentally but I could admit that I helped (Y/N)'s shoes get left behind by placing them in my closet before sending her away in her spare shoes and a taxi. I picked up my phone, taking a seat on the couch and placing the shoes in front of me. "Hello." She spoke, still sounding tired, her voice a little raspy. "Hi." I lost focus as I wondered what she looked like in the morning, when she woke and the only thing to greet her was the light of day, casting a shine over her beauty. "Niall?" She cleared her throat. "Yeah, listen, I think you left your shoes here last night and I can't really look good in red pumps so I'd like to return them to you." She giggled at my statement. There I was, thinking of her smile. "Sure, just come over anytime today." She responded, giving me a little hope that with another meeting maybe I would get the chance to greet her in the mornings.

Liam: I held the small pendant in my hand, gold chain dangling from my palm as the phone rang. Just when I didn't think she'd answer that soft voice came through on the other line. "Hello." She answered. "Hi, (Y/N), it's Liam. I was just calling because I think that your necklace may have come off somehow the other night. It's gold with a heart pendant." I spilled immediately, trying to keep my voice casual as to not give myself away. It felt pathetic even doing this but I needed to be sure I'd get the chance to see her again. "Really? I've been looking all over for it since last night. When would be a good time for me to stop by and get it?" I could practically hear her smiling on the other line. "I'll be home Friday night if that's good for you." I cleared my throat as she replied with a yes. "And maybe while you're here we could sit down together and watch a film."

Zayn: I knew it wouldn't work but on some level I though maybe she'd think it was cute, either that or that I was weird. "We should do this again sometime." She smiled as we stood in my doorway, her purse hanging from the crook in her arm. I nodded, closing the door slowly as she walked to her car. She stopped at the driver's side door, opening her bag to search for her keys. She huffed as she couldn't find them, walking back up to my door. She knocked once and I answered, a small smile on my face. "I can't find my...keys." She paused as I held them out for her. "Did you steal my keys Mr. Malik?" Her bottom lip caught between her teeth, releasing as she looked up at me. "Yeah, I needed to see you again so I could do this." I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers once, needing a good night kiss, feeling assured that I'd see her again.