Your grandparents and the baby

Harry: Harry can't help but laugh as he holds up another bib with the words "Grandpa's Little Girl" in script on the front. He places it in the pile beside him, all with clothes that say the same thing. Your grandpa holds your daughter out in front of him, making silly faces, his face wrinkling even more as he laughs with her. You both watch your grandpa with her, their faces beginning to match as your daughter attempts to make them back, a room full of laughter from those young and old.

Louis: When first finding out you were pregnant, your grandparents didn't seem supportive of having a child by Louis as he travelled a lot, thinking he wouldn't be there as much as you'd need him to be. As soon as they laid eyes on your little boy they were unable to keep away from him, buying him gifts, showering him in kisses, and even going as far as to offer to keep him while the both of you get away for time alone.

Niall: Your grandma and grandpa sit together, (Y/D/N) in your grandma's arms, being rocked to sleep easily as they talk. "She looks just like (Y/N). Make sure you help change diapers Niall. This one here never did it." Your grandma nudges your grandpa. "Hey, I changed your diapers." He defends himself. "One diaper doesn't count. How many has he changed (Y/N)?" You grandma laughs, nodding towards Niall. Both of you glance at each other, breaking into laughter as Niall is the same as your grandpa, having only changed one.

Liam: Your grandma is the happiest you've seen her in her old age when she first sets sights on your little boy. "What should he call me?" She smiles. She always hated that you called her granny, thinking it sounded too old for her, always claiming that her great-grandchildren would call her something new. "Nana?" Liam asks, your grandma's nose turning up in response, making you both laugh. "He'll call you G.G." Your grandpa walks into the room, picking up his grandson. "As for me, I'll stick to plain old pops." He kisses your son, claiming the name you've always used for him as the name your son will pick up soon.

Zayn:"Alright now let me have her." Your grandma slips her hands under the baby, pulling her from Zayn's arms. It usually takes everything to get Zayn to let go of your little girl, wanting to keep her in his arms forever. Still as your grandma holds her he watches. Catching his eye she laughs. "You do know I practically raised (Y/N)." She moves closer to Zayn where he can keep an eye on his daughter even as she's safe in the comfort of her grandmother's arms.