Ογδόντα μία

Primadonna dragged the three big trash bags outside the door of the house, by the help of her powers. Seraphina looked at her mother with wonder and giggled loudly, then suddenly a large splash of water fell on Primadonna, making her gasp. 

She slowly looked at her daughter, whose eyes turned from her original striking blue ones, to purple ombre like her mother, and then back to her own eye colour. 

Primadonna dried herself up and the floor and walked towards her daughter and said "Sweetie, you did that? Oh my god, my baby." Primadonna then picked Seraphina up and cradled her to sleep. 

"Now,to find Stefan." Primadonna said as she went outside the house, suddenly her phone started ringing, she pulled it out from her pocket and saw it was Stefan "Where the hell are you?" 

Stefan then winced and then replied "Doe I,I cannot cross The Mystic Falls Border, you have to come at the board sign with Sera, okay? Just teleports or something." Primadonna groaned and then replied "Fine, I am coming, give me a minute."

She disconnected the call, snapped her fingers, which made the garbage bags disappear, making Seraphina look at the empty space in wonder and clap, she then teleported right in front of Stefan. 

"Oh God! Oh, it's you. Perfect." he was on the phone "No, don't worry, it's Prim, listen, we gotta go, I'll uh, talk to you later." Primadonna then mouthed 'who is it?' Stefan then replied by showing her the caller ID, which was of Elena, Primadonna nodded and waited for him to finish. 

Stedan quickly disconnected the call, grabbed a spare helmet and buckled it on the siren's head. "Get on, we are leaving." Primadonna the sighed "So early? It's barely been a day Stefan" 

Stefan gave her a pleading look, which made her sigh and sit behind him, handling Sera between them both. 

Suddenly Elena sped right in front of his bike,making Primadonna say in shock "El!" 

Elena then gives Stefan an angry look "Where do you think you're going? Where do you think you're both going?" Stefan sighed as Primadonna removed the helmet and got out from the bike. 

"We, are going home. Doe please get back on the bike." Elena then grabbed Primadonna's hand and shook her head "Savannah is not your guys home." she then pointed her thumb at the mystic falls sign board "This is."

Stefan then replied back in frustration "No, it was our home, but I can longer enter its borders, therefore we have a new home." Primadonna wanted to say something, but she decided not to. 

Elena then rose her eyebrow "So what? You're just gonna throw in the towel and go and live your new fake life? And what about Prim and Sera? They can still go back."

Stefan then gave Elena a stern look "We are a family Elena, why the hell would we live separately? Plus my 'fake' new life ended the moment Enzo killed my friend, whose murder suspicion could come at me, and I don't want that. So we will have to go home, pack up, and start all over again."

Elena then scoffed "By pretending like your life never existed here?" Stefan then said with a sorrowful tone as he wore his helmet "You'd be surprised how it is to forget the past Elena."

Elena then shook her head, she still had a grip on Prima "but I am not buying, I am not buying this at all! You lost your brother, she lost her lover, there is no way both of you are fine." Elena regretted a little mentioning Damon as she felt Prima tense beside her. 

Stefan also felt a little pain in his chest when she called out Damon, he then went for his keys to ignite, but before he could grab it, Elena went for it and took them from him, smiling, making Prima laugh a little too.