έντεκα

"I didn't know that I've completely left them all in the past

"I didn't know that I've completely left them all in the past. There's a part of me, wishing and hoping, that she would come back for me, and we would start a new life together, but she didn't."
― Diyar Harraz, One Minute to Midnight

Primadonna's eyes slowly opens up when she hears shuffling in her room, when they do completely open up, she sees her mother with a try in her hand.

She gets up on the bed and sees there is a breakfast on the tray. "Oh god Mom, you didn't had to do that, I always make my breakfast, I could've made one for you too!"

Then Arielle sighed and said "Sweetie please don't do that, you have your mother here now, so I don't want you to do things as an adult, I want to you to live like the age you're in, now eat up, I don't want you to be late!"

Primadonna then picked up the tray which was in her mother's hand and then saw the breakfast she had gotten for her, hash brown, two toasts, cubes of melon, and a glass of orange juice.

Primadonna quickly finished up her breakfast and changed into her outfit for today, she wore a cheque pleated blue skirt, with a white tank top tucked in and black stocking and sneaker with them, and to top it all of, she wore a varsity blue jacket which was of her dad.

She then ran downstairs and saw her mom in the living room with some people wearing suits, her mom saw her leaving and waved her bye, which was reciprocated by her daughter too.

Then Primadonna got downstairs and saw an old man in a white uniform standing in front of her car. "Uh, who are you?" Then the man gave her a warm smile and said "Young Miss, I am your driver, from now on, please let me know wherever you want to go."

Primadonna's eyes went wide in shock and then she asked "But. But you're older than me, how are you my driver, no offence." Then they man chuckled and said "When you have a family to feed, you don't really care about age, Young Miss, now get in please so that we don't get you late!"

Primadonna slowly got in the back seat of the car which by the way was opened by her driver and sat in, it was her first time sitting in the backseat of her car. Primadonna then kept her bag other side of the seat and looked out the window while the driver had started riving towards the school, slowly Primadonna's eyes closed not realising she is falling asleep.

 Primadonna then kept her bag other side of the seat and looked out the window while the driver had started riving towards the school, slowly Primadonna's eyes closed not realising she is falling asleep