Τριάντα εφτά

>Primadonna shifted from the position she was on for 20 minutes and decided to lay her head on the arm rest of the couch

... >Primadonna shifted from the position she was on for 20 minutes and decided to lay her head on the arm rest of the couch. The sadness of the events before clear on her face, and tub of cookies 'n' cream ice cream, with dark chocolate and a large Margarita Pizza on the glass circular table. 

The show, which was on the part where the couple finally kiss, had turned into a white noise as Primadonna was staring at the dress of the heroine since the confronting scene had started. The loud door creaking broke her stare. She looked at the door and saw her little sister slowly sneaking her head in. 

Pandora got in and sat on her sister's lap "You aren't in school today?" Pandora shook her head "You looked really sad, and then it made me sad, plus my friends start being annoying by asking me all the time what had happened, so I wanted to stay with you,and someone kept this in the letter box outside." Primadonna patted Pandora's head while taking the letter from her hand. 

She turned the letter around and then got irritated by the initials of the wax which had closed the letter. 'N.M' Primadonna grunted and then tore the letter open. 

My Love, 

I deeply apologise for what I had done, in my anger, I loose control of my surroundings and whom I am talking to, I had only saved Caroline because she was your friend, and I had noticed she was rather important for you, even more than the doppelgänger. I also apologise for not telling you that, as I had said before my anger, made me loose very important people to me, but I cannot loose you. 

Yours Lovingly, 

Niklaus Mikaelson. 

"Who was it? Primadonna gritted her teeth and crumbled the letter and threw it away "Just an another invitation, a charity ball, we don't have to go." Pandora slowly nodded and Then laid down on top of Primadonna and rested her head on her chest, Primadonna raised the blanket from her feet and covered both of them up, and then wrapped her arms around Pandora, both the Royalties slowly falling asleep.

" Pandora slowly nodded and Then laid down on top of Primadonna and rested her head on her chest, Primadonna raised the blanket from her feet and covered both of them up, and then wrapped her arms around Pandora, both the Royalties slowly falling ...

Primadonna and Pandora were currently with Elena, both the teen girls laying out pamphlets on the benches of the church for the memorial of the council members which had died that night, including Pastor Young.