Σαράντα πέντε

> Primadonna walks towards the cave entrance with Jeremy and Bonnie supporting her weak body, which was slowly turning pale

> Primadonna walks towards the cave entrance with Jeremy and Bonnie supporting her weak body, which was slowly turning pale. With Massak and Shane each of their side, Shane looks at Primadonna and sighs "You know, Primadonna? If you would have just minded your own business, you would have not been in this situation." Primadonna smirks and looks at Shane "What's the fun in that? It will be nice to kill you after I get free from them, arsehole."

Shane shakes his head and looks back at front, Primadonna looks at Bonnie and gives her a look, which meant if she was trying to remove the wires, for which Bonnie nods. 

Then they reach a hole, which looked big enough for people to fall into. Massak looks at them and shrugs "This is as far as I can go." Shane then looks at him "We're on the brink of a monumental event in human history. We're going to raise the most powerful immortal creature that ever was. Come on, our work's not done yet." Massak then scoffs "Mine is, you told me to get the kid and the witch, I even got you bloody bonus demi-goddess. I want my payment now."

Shane opens his bag and pulls out the tombstone. He walks over and hands it to Massak"No.." Primadonna grunts, knowing how much it mattered to Stefan and Rebekah. Massak looks over at Bonnie, Primadonna and Jeremy "I'll pray for your souls." and then leaves. 

Boo ie then looks at Shane and spats "That's what the tombstone was for? To pay off a mercenary?!" Shane then says "The core of that tombstone is made up of Qetsiyah's calcified blood. In some witch circles, that stone's more valuable than the Hope Diamond. So...so who wants to go down first?" 

_____

Jeremy had gotten down with Primadonna on his back, after they both were down, Bonnie grips the harness and starts going down, as she was halfway in, her hand slips and she falls down hardly, both of them then run towards her and Jeremy helps her get up, all three then look at her hand, which was profusely bleeding. 

Jeremy quickly rips a piece of his shirt and ties it to her hand, Primadonna looks at the lovey Dovey couple is disgust, she quickly swats his hand away from her and removes the piece off carefully, not wanting Bonnie to get hurt. 

"Prim, what are you doing!?" Jeremy asks, not happy of Bonnie getting pain, Primadonna rolls her eyes and then, she extends her one finger nail and cuts her palm, golden blood of hers starts to ooze out, she places her palm on top of her wound, and then droplets of her blood falls on it, quickly the mass regenerates itself. 

Primadonna then nods, satisfied and then looks up to see Bonnie and Jeremy staring at her with shock. "Oh come on, you guys never asked!" Jeremy scoffs "Because we didn't knew you had golden fucking healing blood!" Primadonna then shrugs "Hey guys, I am coming down." Shane says from above the hole's opening. 

Jeremy then looks at Bonnie "Hey, Bon. What do you think's gonna happen once you cast a spell on my tattoo and there's nothing in between Shane and Silas?"  Bonnie then looks at Jeremy as she holds the more pale looking Primadonna. "Do you trust me?" Jeremy then quickly nods his head "Yes of course!" Then Bonnie smiles "Then trust me when I promise I won't let Shane raise Silas."