𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃

"Wise Men Say, Only fools rush in, but I can't help Falling in love with You

"Wise Men Say, Only fools rush in, but I can't help Falling in love with You."

1 month later

....➤Primadonna slowly woke up from her deep slumber when Martha had shaken her shoulder slightly to wake her up "Good Morning Marta, what is for breakfast?"  Martha sighed at her Mistress's words "Your Highness, I believe you had made Young Master Damon take you shopping for your Birthday Gift.?  He is currently downstairs, waiting for you." Primadonna suddenly jolted up from her bed and starting running to her closet. 

"You will take time choosing a dress! Come here!" Primadonna then ran Toward Martha, then Martha focused and raised her hands, then the Poseidon's Trident formed in her palm and then Primadonna's whole appearance changed, from her shoes to her hair. 

"Now! Hurry!" Primadonna collected her dress and started running down the stairs, then suddenly she bumped into someone, loosing her balance, resulting in that someone grabbing her waist and steadying both of them

"Damon!" Primadonna hugged Damon when she saw his face "Hello Doe, Happy Birthday!" Primadonna got away from his arms and kissed his cheek "Thank You, for wishing me and for saving me."  Damon nodded and offered his arm for her to hold, Primadonna stared at his arm in funny position with confusion. 

"Your Highness, hook your arm with his!" Martha said in Primadonna's mind. Primadonna quickly nodded and did so. Then they both got out of the Mansion as they said goodbye to Primadonna's parents. 

"Oh, Hello Stefan, how are you here?" Stefan smiled and took Primadonna's hand and kissed it, more to Damon's annoyance, which was there because his brother offered to go with him in front of his father. Which of course resulted him being here. 

"I am here for the same reason Damon is, to get you a gift." Damon smirked "Yes, he is, but Doe, I have already ordered a custom made gift for, which today we will go to receive. Stefan you can choose a dress or something from there too!" Stefan gritted his teeth. 

"Of course, Brother." Primadonna, oblivious to the brother's rivalry and bickering, smiled and sat in the carriage, Damon rushed in before Stefan and sat next to Primadonna, then he gave Stefan a sickening sweet smile "Get in Brother, or do you want to spend your time with Mr. Tsimehcla?" Stefan faked a laugh and sat in opposite to the couple.