τρία

✧A true friend is one soul in two bodies

A true friend is one soul in two bodies.

"No m'e,de dio,Hamare-o.No de me yo,Se ya noeh.No mo de yo,Hamare-o,Ovamieh,seyah noeh." A Serene voice sang, under the deep ocean.. Calling for someone.

The voice now stopped and looked at the crown floating in front of, as soon as it was about to touch it...

" Ahhh!" Primadonna woke up from her nightmare and felt all sweat around her and then saw it on the pillows, She yanked the  suffocating quilt away from her body and got up, but as soon she she did so she fell down on the ground when she felt her legs were asleep.

"Fuck!" she sat there for awhile in the darkness of her room and let the feeling of thousand of needles pricking her leg, go away.

"Finally" She got up and looked at the mirror 'God I look so sick, who am I kidding I am sick today..'

She picked up her phone and messaged Bonnie about it and told her she was on a leave from school today.

Primadonna closed her phone and opened the blinds of the window,She squinted her eyes because of sunrays almost blinding her.

Primadonna went to the kitchen to make herself a PB&J sandwich with apple juice.

She took the bread and the peanut butter and jam and finished making it in a span of few minutes.

She took out the juice box from the fridge and drank directly by it.

After she had her breakfast she cleaned her room and left the house 'Maybe I should meet Pandora tomorrow'  she took her cycle and spent rest of her day alone and watched tv

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

"Prim, how nice of you to come honey, how are you?" The sweet old warden asked her as soon as she came in the Mystic falls orphanage, bearing gifts for the children in it the next day.

"Oh nothing, took a leave from school today, not feeling well. How about you?" The Warden shook her head and said "Oh nothing just taking care of the few children in the orphanage, nothing much, here, give me the gifts, I will give them and I believe Dora is in the garden colouring her book."

Primadonna smiled at the warden and went to the garden to see the little pretty child sitting there and filling colours in her book which by the way is not a colouring book

Then she looked at the new colouring book and colour pencil set in her hand and slowly went towards the child, she placed the gifts down and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Guess who?" the Child smiled, immediately recognising the voice and shouted "Prima!"

She got out of her hold and hugged the taller girl "Hey Andi, how are you?" Primadonna asked the young child, whose name was Pandora Caesar, her last surname being same as the rest of the children in orphanage who were named after the first owner of this place, Fillius Caesar.