Σαράντα τρία

>Primadonna lit her candle in the glass cup as the Sheriff spoke on the Mic "Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness in times of tragedy leads to healing, that one community is stronger than a thousand of its members

....>Primadonna lit her candle in the glass cup as the Sheriff spoke on the Mic "Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness in times of tragedy leads to healing, that one community is stronger than a thousand of its members." It had been a month since Carol Lockwood had died by the hands of Klaus Mikaelson, of course only Primadonna had the knowledge and she refused to tell it anyone, considering the ruckus it could bring, everyone was honoring the late Mayor after returning back to school today. 

"But how does a community stay strong after losing its leader? And Carol was so much more than a leader; she was an open-minded friend and a concerned mother, taken from us too soon by a terrible accident." Primadonna internally scoffed, she knew that the Sheriff knew that this was no accident, she wondered how many lies a person has to tell to live a peaceful life. 

"Please, join me in observing a minute of silence in her memory." Everyone put their heads down for a minute, silence fell in the gym for a moment. Primadonna's eyes went towards Elena, and then she saw her looking at the other side of the gym. 

Bonnie, who was also sitting with them, noticed the same thing and looked at Elena "Are you okay?" Elena then looked at both her friends and saw them with a worried look. "Uh, yeah, be right back." Elena whispered as she got up and left. 

Bonnie looked at Primadonna, which made Primadonna shrug, tired of the things happening around her. "Thank you so much." Sheriff Forbes said and everyone looked up at her. "In the wake of this tragedy, the town has selected an interim mayor. Many of you may already know him. Please welcome Mr. Rudy Hopkins." Primadonna nodded at the unknown person but then saw Bonnie stiffen up. 

"What's wrong Bonnie?" Bonnie then shook her head "Uh nothing, that man is my father." Primadonna looked at Bonnie and then at the mayor with shock. "Thank you so much, Sheriff. Carol Lockwood put this town first. That's why I'm here to talk to you guys. You folks are the future of Mystic Falls"

"Huh, guess you are the mayor's kid now?" Bonnie chuckled at her friend's words. "To the Seniors, I hope you have a great rest of the year. And to the rest of the school, good luck on these next months. Good day everyone!" The new Mayor said through the microphone and everyone stood up, walking slowly out of the gym. 

"Where is Elena, did she vanish somewhere?" Bonnie shrugged, not knowing the answer either and then left. A second later, Primadonna's phone rang, she answered the call, confused as why an unknown person will call her. 

"Uh. Hello?" Suddenly she heard someone let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank god you picked up sister, these modern human tools are really not my expertise, Pandora helped me with it." Primadonna's eyes went wide with shock "Wait.. Aphrodite? And.. Give me a second, Pandora? What is going on?" as she moved to a more secluded area. 

"Oh nothing, just wanted to meet my other sister, I went to the Palace, god isn't Martha a hostile person,even with me! Oh but Pandora is such a doll! She made a drawing of me, her and you! Sister's together right? God I always wanted them, but basically you have three more sisters and a brother by blood or should I say soul? They also want to meet you! Like Triton, Rhodes, Kymopoleia oh! And Benthesikyme! " Primadonna pressed her finger on her temple, getting a minor headache because of Aphrodite's rant.