Εξήντα

'Oh, hush, my dear, it's been a difficult year, And terrors don't prey on Innocent victims' 

Primadonna  walked downstairs to re heat her water bottle, as the sudden growth yesterday, were giving her back pains, chest pains, and abdomenal pain. She greeted Stefan, who was already downstairs and started to boil her heating pad. 

Just then both of them see Damon enter back in the house with a shovel, making the girl confuse "Where have you been?" Stefan asked his brother, Damon then smiled at him "Just out.." he then again asks him "Define Out." which makes the raven head roll his eyes "One who hovers and sticks his nose in other people's business. Oh! Sorry.. I was defining 'annoying.'" 

Which makes Primadonna laugh, Stefan also says "That's funny." as Damon rubs his feet on the mat and says "Katherine's corpse was stinking up the house, I got rid of it." Primadonna then gasps lightly "she finally died.?" for which Stefan replies "Yeah, you had went to bed early."

Stefan then sighs "Could be bit of a problem.." Primadonna then also rolled her eyes, because of the obvious person back here, Damon looks at both of them "Why?" then he hears Nadia behind him say "Because I am here for the body."

Damon turns around and smiles at her "You're out of luck.. you ain't getting it." Nadia then replies "My mother asked to be buried with her family in Bulgaria." Primadonna switches off the boiling kettle and fills the heating pad and goes near the three of them as Damon answers "and nothing gives me greater joy than denying her dying wish." Primadonna sighs as this, including Stefan who tries to convince his brother "Damon, who cares? Katherine is dead, Just give her the damn body." 

Damon then grits his teeth in anger, irritated with how his brother is defending her "That bitch ruined our lives, Nadia knows her for what? Five minutes?" Nadia clenches her jaw and then speed runs to Damon and grabs his neck "Tell me where she is." Damon scoffs and pushes Nadia away from him and then pins her to the wall, with her face, facing it. 

"The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh. Give it up. You're not getting her back." 

Stefan, who was in the wine room, was rummaging through his collection of alcohol, and was also on the phone with Caroline "I need a favor. You know how Damon was trying to be all noble and broke up with Elena?" Caroline, who was in her dorm room, replied "Of course! There was champagne." Stefan then winced, preparing himself for the future "Well.. I kind of convinced him that he is an idiot." which makes the blonde girl shriek "You.. What?!" 

Stefan sighs and then adds on "And now he's in a bit of a mood.. and something tells me he's been trying to get a hold of Elena and she hasn't been returning his phone calls." He then hears Caroline say "Well, I would if I thought he was actually good for her, but... I don't think Damon is good for Elena."