Εβδομήντα πέντε

Primadonna kept patting Seraphina's back as she rocked around the room, at night, the baby had finally fallen asleep after the chaos she had caused, making her mother and both her fathers be awake till three in the morning

The baby's parents had to arrange her room on the spot, Damon had went to get the baby products, Stefan had went to get the furniture and the paint and Primadonna was taking care of the little girl in the car, they knew that a newborn baby shouldn't be awake so late, but they had no option. 

Currently, Primadonna was taking care of the baby, with Stefan, while Damon was downstairs with Luke. Stefan then said "I am gonna go shower real quick, see if she goes to Damon." Primadonna agreed to the new arrangement and went downstairs to see them both. 

Primadonna then walk near Damon and hands him Seraphina "Aww, hi baby! Missed me?" Luke then looks at them with confusion as he asks "Whose child is that?" Primadonna and Damon both reply at the same time "Ours." Luke then slowly says in realisation "Holy shit.. You were pregnant that time?" Primadonna rolls her eyes as she smiles at him "Yup, and that amount of running, binding and throwing me on the ground, made me go in labour.. Thank god Seraphina was fully developed.." 

Luke shakes his head as Damon continues, while he makes Seraphina's head rest on his shoulder, the baby was now staring at her mom with a astonished look and Primadonna was making weird faces behind Damon's back"Well, you've been failing now for an hour, Wonder-Twin, so at this point, I can't imagine it's hurting."

Just then, Stefan also comes down" Damon, I know you're out a friend, but, uh, I'm not sure this guy's the best replacement." Seraphina squels as she makes grabby hands towards Stefan, who quickly walks towards them three and takes the baby from Damon. 

Damon, pouts at the baby and then looks back at Stefan with aneautral look"I don't think this guy's the best anything if his locator spell skills are any indication. Yo! Where's your sister?"  Luke, still a little shocked at them holding a baby replies back"She's tired of being almost murdered. Look. I can find any person anywhere on the planet, ok? There's just something weird with your friend Enzo. I can't get a read." 

Stefan stiffens up with the mention of his name, which Seraphina feels, making her whimper, he quickly relaxes back as he pats her back and reassures her."Enzo? Didn't he, uh, go to Cape Horn?" Stefan kept rubbing her back as he felt a pit of nervousness. 

Damon then replies to his brother "He flipped his humanity switch. There should have been a body count all the way to the airport." he just couldn't understand why that wasn't happening. 

Stefan then asks Damon "Well, why are you looking for him?" Damon then rolls his eyes at his brother "Gee. I don't know, Stefan. Vampire with no humanity who wants me dead for killing his girl. Hmm." Primadonna glares at Damon for saying the D word in front of Seraphina. 

Damon raises his hands in surrender and apologises., Stefan then reasons "Well, maybe he hired a witch to block whatever Luke's doing?Is that possible?" Luke then thinks for a while before nodding his head "a cloaking spell? Could be."