𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖁

➤

➤....Primadonna was packing her stuff, she had to leave Mystic Falls because her parents wanted her to complete her studies in United Kingdom and her ceremony was also to be held at the place she was born at, and the age of Primadonna would make the symptoms appear.

The Last box was packed, She was ready to leave. she went downstairs and saw everyone, from her parents to Damon's parents and Stefan, but to her confusion, Damon was not there.

Primadonna looked at Lillian for an answer "Sweetie, he is outside, he was just so devastated of your departure...I believe you both should talk." Primadonna nodded and left the house, and true to Lillian's words, she saw Damon sitting on the staircase. she sat close and next to him but he shifted away from her.

"You are leaving, leaving America, Leaving Virginia, Leaving Mystic Falls, Leaving your family, leaving mother and father, Leaving Stefan, Leaving Me, I do not wish to talk to you." Primadonna stared at her fiancé. "But Damon you have to, this is the last chance, look the carriage is here, I will be gone for few years, do not do this to me, please?" Damon slowly turned around with teary eyes. He then hugged Primadonna after giving her a kiss on her cheek, something he was habitual of.

"Please do not leave me!" he cried, she was his only peace he had after his father's beatings. Primadonna also cried a bit, but after sometime, she wiped hers and his tears and then got up and made him stand up as well.

"Promise me, we will always be together, no matter what happens." Damon said with determination in his red puffy eyes. Primadonna smiled and nodded. "Yes, We will." Everyone then got out of the house and bid her farewell.

Primadonna then saw Stefan was also puffy eyed like his brother. "Why are you leaving? Prim? did I do something wrong?" Primadonna smiled and wiped his tears."No Stefan, you are perfect just the way you are, you did nothing wrong. I am going so I can be more smarter." Primadonna smiled and was about to leave, but she gave Damon a last look and mouthed 'I love you'

Damon smiled and he did the same thing. Primadonna got in the carriage with Martha and it started leaving, everyone went in to talk for some while,  that is when Damon and Stefan had started crying. inside the carriage, Primadonna was also sobbing uncontrollably, while Martha was trying to console her.

Oh how sad it is, the lovers parted for the first time, but let me tell you...this is not the first time..