δεκαεπτά

"Let me out, Let me in"

....➤ After all the fiasco, Damon had finally found Stefan and had him locked inside the celler of the boarding house.Damon and Elena were watching Stefan from outside and Elena prohibited from entering in because Stefan was weak, he could hallucinate and think its Katherine.

Primadonna finally entered the house and saw both of them near the celler. "Hi guys, sorry for being late, the uh-interviews, they were kind of not leaving me, plus when I suggested to get it over with, Caroline stopped me and made me do all of them."

Elena smiled at her friend in a pity way because she knew why Caroline was doing this."So,what did I miss?" Primadonna asked both of them."Oh nothing, Just Stefan being Stefan, locked in a celler, and if Elena goes in, you will loose a friend, nothing interesting, how about you?"

Primadonna sighed and said "Great, I think Stefan really shouldn't have been on that bambi diet if it led to acting this way for human blood, I am so so soory Elena, I had suggested you to feed him."

Damon then glared at Primadonna and was about to say something but Elena interrupted him and said" It's not your fault, you just wanted to save him, plus if I hadn't fed him then Frederick could have killed you."

Then Damon goes in a room, later Elena also follows him. Primadonna then out of curiosity goes near the cell and sees Stefan all weak inside it.

" Hey Stefan, how are you? I know I told you I hate you, but still, thanks for saving me that day. By the way I won Miss Mystic Falls? Okay doesn't really help, well I thought I was going to see you dancing, but we will see that some other day now."

Stefan then slowly looked up at the voice he heard and his whole world stopped." Doe..? You're - You are alive? H-how?! I watched you die! You.. Died right in front me and Damon! Oh my god! "

Stefan then got in front and grabbed Primadonna's face as far as his hand could reach, and he was able to reach for her face. "Uh! Stefan! What are you doing!? What Doe!? Who is Doe!? Damon! He was right, Oh, poor you, you must be having hallucinations, Stefan come on man! I don't even look like Katherine! Or Elena!"

Stefan then grunted and said "No! God! The spell! The spell! Why is coming and going?! Damn it! Snap out of it Doe! Don't you remember me? Stefan! Stefan Salvatore your fia-"

"Stefan leave her right now!" Both of them Heard Elena shout as they saw Damon and Elena running towards them. Damon sped towards them and grabbed Primadonna and pushed her away from Stefan's reach.

"Damon! She's right here! She's not dead! Look! Maybe it's alive too! Maybe these three never died! Maybe Katherine never Kill-" Then Damon shouted "How the hell does she look like Katherine to you Stefan! I know you will have hallucinations but still!"