Τριάντα εννέα

>Pandora placed Knight Crockham on top of her playhouse and made him wear his Knight shield "You will take care of The Palace, okay?" then she took her favourite doll and made her sit with her family "Good evening To the Royal Family, From today,...

... >Pandora placed Knight Crockham on top of her playhouse and made him wear his Knight shield "You will take care of The Palace, okay?" then she took her favourite doll and made her sit with her family "Good evening To the Royal Family, From today, I am the general of your army, my name is Pandora Neris... Not much of a Tsimehcla as only my elder sister is a Tsimehcla. 

Suddenly someone grabbed the rope of the bell and pulled it, causing the sound to echo in the whole Palace. "Who is it now?" Pandora got up and ran to her sister's room, as she entered she was surprised to see her sister still sleeping after that loud bell. 

"I wonder if she will wake up if someone breaks in the house." Pandora then grabbed a pillow from the nearby couch and threw it at Primadonna, to Pandora's annoyance, her sister was still sleeping. "No, I want more chocolate..." Pandora shook her head at her sister's words and then ran downstairs to see the guest. 

Pandora opened the small door to the peephole which was made just for her and saw that outside was none other than Stefan Salvatore. Pandora smiled and opened the door "Hello Stef!" Stefan smiled and waved at the girl "Hi Pandora, is Primadonna in there?" Pandora then giggled and replied "Yeah, but she is sleeping, I tried to wake her up, but then she started sleep talking and me and Martie both know, when Primadonna starts sleep talking, it means not even an earthquake can wake her up."

Stefan then laughed and went inside then he felt a tug at his sleeve" Can you pick me up? I first ran from the third floor to Primadonna's floor and then from there to you, my feet hurt." Stefan quickly nodded and picked the eight year old up and went upstairs. 

" Where is her room?" Pandora then pointed to a big door" That door leads to a small hallway and in there there is another big door which is Primadonna's room, be careful, the hallway has paintings of the same face, not all are of Primadonna though, Martie had got of Amythest too and then old paintings of Primadonna." Stefan nodded at the explaination and sped towards the first door, as he opened it, the loud creek echoed in the hallway and then he saw paintings of a same face, but different clothes, one face has few paintings where she was wearing old reagent clothes and the other was wearing victorian era clothes, when Stefan moved closer to one painting of the victorian era clothed girl, his head started to sting. 

He quickly walked away from it and then went towards the second door, then he saw Pandora rest her head on his shoulder "Next time, please tell me when you do the fast running of vampire.." Stefan mentally cursed himself and patted Pandora's head and went inside. 

There he saw Primadonna sleeping in a grand canopy bed, which was stated above a small set of staircase, he placed Pandora on the sofa and walked towards Primadonna's sleeping body. He grabbed the edges of the bed and started shaking it violently "Earthquake! Run! Hide!" Primadonna quickly got up and screamed. 

Then the shaking of her bed stopped when she saw the younger Salvatore's face too close with her face, she scrambled away, but accidentally too much which made her fall off the bed from the other side.