σαράντα

>"Marta, just give her those pills I have placed in her drawers, yeah, it's written there, mhm, Okay, can you give the phone to Pandora? Hey Panda, don't worry, okay? It's just a small fever, Marta told me it happens to young siren's when they ar...

... >"Marta, just give her those pills I have placed in her drawers, yeah, it's written there, mhm, Okay, can you give the phone to Pandora? Hey Panda, don't worry, okay? It's just a small fever, Marta told me it happens to young siren's when they are growing up, it means you're gonna be double aged soon! Yeah, baby I know they are bitter but please eat them? For me? Thank you so much, I love you bye." Primadonna disconnected the call as she reached the Lockwood's Mansion. 

She parked her car outside and went in to see people decorated the whole Mansion, and then she Caroline and Elena together. She went to them and joined in their conversation." Prim, perfect timing, I am gonna need you and Elena to arrange the flowers on the tables, all of them." Primadonna nodded and went with Elena to do the task given to her. Elena looked at Primadonna and slowly trailed off"So, I broke up with Stefan.." 

Which made Caroline turn towards them"I know, Stefan told me." She said and looked away for a moment before turning back to her. "Look, I'm your best friend and I would never pick sides, but are you sure that this is what you want? Because Stefan is your soulmate." She told Elena. Primadonna then gave Caroline a judging and confused look, which made Caroline say"Sorry, picking sides."

"It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore, but I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense." Elena confessed. "Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in on all the gory Damon details." Caroline said with a disgusted face.Elena then asked her"He did?" face clearly showing surprise before it turned to worry. "Is he okay?"Caroline then replied "No, he's heartbroken."Which made Elena retort"Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him?"which made the blonde vampire huff"No, but you weren't supposed to let Damon weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart." Caroline retorted

"Well, he did and that's exactly what I am. Confused. I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean." Elena said out loud. Before Caroline could say anything else, a man walked down the steps and towards the three girls. 

"Excuse me, I'm a little lost. I'm here to interview contestants." He said politely. "You're Professor Shane." Elena said and he smiled at her. The three girls looked at each other before turning back to the man."Yeah, that's right. Professor by day, pageant judge by other day. In spite of being absurdly unqualified, I'm apparently awarding a scholarship." He said with an awkward smile before looking at the girls with hope. 

Primadonna then said "Uh, the contestants are inside the parlour Professor." Shane then pointed upwards to the house "That way?" all the three of them nodded as he went away saying "All right, I'll just follow the scent of hairspray and world domination." He said and the girls laughed quietly. 

As soon as he was out of hearing peripheral, Elena said "He is the one who told Damon how to break the hunter's curse."Then Caroline also whispered" Plus he is the reason why Bonnie is practicing magic non stop and bailed us on the prep."

"and now he is judging Miss Mystic Falls? Jack of all trades or kind of creepy." Primadonna whispered as she felt a weird feeling from the new entry of this person. Both the girls shrugged and went back to preparing the flowers.