Τριάντα τρία

➤"Alright, so if you see the format of BODMAS, brackets always comes first, so when you remove those brackets, you can solve the parts which will have to be solved, or to make it longer, you can just solve it in the next line

...➤"Alright, so if you see the format of BODMAS, brackets always comes first, so when you remove those brackets, you can solve the parts which will have to be solved, or to make it longer, you can just solve it in the next line." Primadonna explained while pointing her pencil at the question in Pandora's book. 

Suddenly the door bell rang, interrupting their study session" Stay here and solve this, okay? I will go see who it is." Martha was not at home so that is why Primadonna had to answer the door, Primadonna opened the door and was met with the doe eyes of Elena. 

" Seriously? Did Damon placed a huge ass bill board to my Palace's direction?" Elena sighed" No, but he did tell me, once Primadonna I need your help, we have to go to Salvatore House." Primadonna then gave Elena a confused look" Why didn't you directly go there Smarty pants? Polluting Earth, so much." Primadonna then sighed" You look cold, get in"

"Oh come on! I came here because I need your help! I will tell you then and there! Hurry, we don't have much time!" Primadonna shrugged, grabbed Elena's arm and then teleported to Salvatore house turning both of them into water vapour and then back to human form. 

" What the hell was that!?" Primadonna rolled her eyes" Oh come, Drama Queen, you have already seen me doing this." Elena then scoffed in disbelief" Yeah, but you are not the one turning into literal water particles as a human! Plus without any warnings!" Primadonna then smiled sheepishly" Alright fine, I get it, even I had almost vomited the first time, don't tell Marta,now why are we here?"

Elena then shook her head and then grabbed Primadonna's wrist and dragged her inside the house" Where is everyone? " Primadonna asked while plopping down on the couch" I will go check, stay here." Then the Siren Royalty rolled her eyes" Of course, Mistress."

Elena went up the stairs to check in the rooms, after few minutes, Primadonna saw something rush quickly out of the house, then Saw Damon and Elena coming down the stairs, arguing, as usual" Who was that?" then both of them snapped at her" You don't have to know!"

Elena and Damon were now in front of the Princess " You both should know that esther's planning on killing her entire family. she's linked them all together with a spell. whatever happens to one happens to all of them." Primadonna quickly got up from the couch "Even Elijah and Ni-Klaus?" 

Damon gave Primadonna a suspicious stare, confused as why was she concerned about the eldest Mikaelson and the hybrid. "That's great. Klaus'll finally be dead. we win. why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?" he asks taking a sip out of his drink he had in his hands from the start. 

Primadonna then slowly said in realisation "Because to Kill Klaus, all of them will die, and as I asked before, even Elijah would be dead." Primadonna ran her hands in her hair, frustrated because of the new entry of the Original Witch. Elena then also added quickly "Which he does not deserve."

Damon rolled his eyes because of both the girls "Am I supposed to care for Elijah?" Elena then gave Damon a knowing look because of what happened upstairs, Damon being Damon, ignored it. Elena then grabbed Primadonna again and tried to leave, but Damon sped in front of them, stopping from leaving and doing something and knowing the powers of the Siren Royalty, they might even succeed.