είκοσι τέσσερα

(play the song when you see something as (song above))

"Always Start a new Beginning with courage, wit and a smile"

....➤Primadonna had now completely gotten over her friend's betrayal and was now roaming around the lanes of New Orleans "Your Highness, Did you find something you would like to take back in your house?" Primadonna denied "No Martha, I am fine, I just had a question, that house, it wasn't the real Neris house? And where is it?" Martha smiled at her Princess's curiosity "Your Highness, the house you were living in right now was the temporary man made house which was built to cover your family's secrets, and it is wherever you want it to be." Martha then snapped her fingers and now they were at a large cliff, near the beach side.

" Wow, Martha, this is marvellous, is this really our house? " Martha then explained" Your Highness, this house was made by Poseidon for your family, the house changed its exterior and interior with the wishes of its master, currently you're it's master, whenever you want you can change the direction of the furniture and any room you want to change the position of. This house has the stones of the buildings from Atlantis." Primadonna smiled and went inside her house, in a blink of an eye, she felt this rush of energy inside her, to her it felt like a part of her was back.

" Oh The seas, Martha! I was so weak before! I thought that it was a spirit who was protecting me but this whole time, it was my inner reflexes who never lost their memories, I was so stupid.." Primadonna then fell on the floor and, later in a second hot tears started pouring out of her eyes.

" Your Highness please don't cry, it's not your fault.And the wave of energy you felt? It's not even the half of what powers you truly possess. Come on, we have to get your training started. But first please go to your room, I will meet you at evening."

Primadonna nodded and went towards the small hallway, which lead to grand door Martha had pointed at, as soon as she came in, she was met with a beautiful enormous room. Then she went inside the other doors and explored the room.

She took a shower in the unfamiliar bathroom and changed clothes of what were there in the closet of hers. Primadonna wore black pants, White cream sweater and denim half vest.

She jumped on the surprisingly bouncy bed and fell asleep the moment her eyes had closed.