Εβδομήντα ένα

The trio, Primadonna, Caroline and Enzo, were in a diner, Primadonna was fiddling with her phone, Caroline was reading a newspaper, while Enzo was just busy trying to get Caroline talk to him

The trio, Primadonna, Caroline and Enzo, were in a diner, Primadonna was fiddling with her phone, Caroline was reading a newspaper, while Enzo was just busy trying to get Caroline talk to him. Then, her phone started ringing, before the blonde could pick it up, Enzo beat her to it. 

"Atlanta assassination squad. How may we be of service?" Primadonna chuckled at the name while Caroline rolled her eyes, Primadonna then realised, that maybe Enzo and Damon were really alike. 

"You told us to find a nameless paramedic at the scene of a car accident in a city of freeways, fried green tomatoes and terrible drivers. It's not exactly as easy as it sounds." Primadonna really didn't knew how will they find the guy, but knew she had to, for Stefan. Just then, Caroline shot her head up"She saw him?!" 

Which made Primadonna also perk up, wanting to know how she did so, Caroline then jerked her phone away from Enzo and then asked him" She did the vision thing again?!" which made Primadonna grit her teeth and snatch the phone from Caroline,the blonde couldn't understand that why was her phone bing taken away everytime. 

"We had a deal you bitch, we will be the ones who will find the doppelganger, you stay put." Sloan then retorted "Tom." Primadonna then huffed "Fine.. Tom! You found him, congrats, but now, you remember what I told you, right? Don't forget about it dearie, you are gonna die a brutal death if you don't stop frying my Stefan's brain, got it? We will kill the doppelganger, don't worry." Sloan then scoffed" I don't give a damn about his brain. It's his blood that matters. "

Primadonna then gripped the phone tightly as she continued" And until Stefan and Elena are the last two doppelgängers on Earth, their blood is useless to me. So you better believe I'll give Stefan a back alley lobotomy if you fail to kill Tom Avery." Caroline then grabbed the phone and said" Listen here, we never fail at things, so if you do it again, I will kill you too, we both will take our turns torturing you."

And then she disconnected the call. Enzo then said, amusement clear in his voice" I'll kill you too? You're like a perky, blonde angel of death. Almost had me convinced." Caroline sighed and decided to ignore the vampire next to her. 

" Prim, you wanna eat something? You must be feeling weak." Primadonna then shook her had" No, I am fine... Let's go.. "

Primadonna was standing outside the Atlanta Metropolitan Hospital while Enzo and Caroline were inside, she didn't wanted to go in, hospitals kind of weirded her out. After a while, Caroline came outside to Primadonna" Prim!" Primadonna went near her as Caroline explained" Tom isn't here, he has been missing for months.. "which made the girl look at her with shock. 

" Wait.. What?! We have to call them then.. " Caroline nodded her head and called Sloan, Enzo also came out after a second, as soon as Sloan accepted the call, Primadonna grabbed the phone" I hope you're calling me to tell me the doppelgänger is dead." The Siren heard Sloan speak, which made the girl scoff"Fuck No, Your stupid doppel-visions gave us bad information. Put Stefan on the phone." after hearing some background voice, she could hear Stefan say "Doe? What happened?" Primadonna then explained to him "Tom's been missing from the hospital for months. Is there any other things that you noticed in your visions -- any small details that could maybe help us out?" Stefan then replied "No. I can't remember anything. After the spell happened, it's like I blacked out."