Σαράντα επτά

>Hayley emerges from a small store into a truck stop parking lot

>Hayley emerges from a small store into a truck stop parking lot. She cautiously looks around as she walks between two eighteen wheelers. Suddenly, she hears the sound of something hitting metal. She stops for a second and looks around. She hears the noise again but from behind her this time. She turns around and sees a man standing between the two eighteen wheelers. He vamp runs over to her, grabs her by the throat, and slams her against the side of one of the trucks. Hayley begins to choke and gasp for air. The vamp throws her to the ground and looks down at her, his lip curled up into a snarl. 

Before he can harm Hayley any further, his eyes turned to blue and purple ombre and turned towards Primadonna, Primadonna tilts her head at right, he does the same, she does it to the other side, he copies her again, before she could do anything else Klaus vamp runs up to the rogue vamp, grabs him by his jacket, and spins him around to face him.

"Have a care, mate. That's no way to treat a lady." Primadonna then smirks "I concur." Klaus then bites down on the vamp's neck. The vampire screams as Klaus continues to bite down on him. Klaus stops feasting on the vamp and throws him against one of the trucks. The vamp falls to the ground. Klaus and Primadonna look down at Hayley.

" You came, and you brought Primadonna with you?Not that I am angry with it." Klaus then replies "Well, you did say it was urgent and Primadonna needed some air after what Katerina did to her" The vamp that Klaus attacked is writhing on the ground, gripping his neck wound and moaning. Primadonna extends her hand towards Hayley. She takes it and the demi goddess pulls her up from the ground. Hayley looks over at the vamp lying on the ground. He suddenly gets up and vamp runs away.

"Oh don't worry about him Αγάπη, he won't make it till tomorrow night with wolf bite." Then Haley questioned "What if there are more?" Then Klaus scoffed at her "You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova. She used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live." Haley then walked past Klaus, not forgetting to shove her shoulder with him "And I will. Just as soon as you tell me and my very beautiful partner, everything you know about Katerina." 

Klaus hears his door open and goes towards it, as he does, he sees Damon outside and grimaces at him

Klaus hears his door open and goes towards it, as he does, he sees Damon outside and grimaces at him. Damon walks in the house without an invitation." Ah, what an unpleasant surprise." Damon then strides inside the parlour" So I just came up with a list." as he pulls a piece of paper in front of him, Klaus shuts the door and follows Damon inside" It's called "Things You Suck At" He stops and turns to face Klaus. Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley. Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" as waves the phone transcripts of him and Hayley and then places it on the table.