δεκαεννέα

"All along I knew you were A phony girl

"All along I knew you were A phony girl.You sit behind the mask, And you control your world"

....➤"Prim,Honey did you place your mother's bag in the closet? I need to get my laptop charger from it." Primadonna heard her father say from his bedroom Primadonna rushed towards the bedroom and said "Yeah dad, mum had told me to place the bag there, you can take your charger from it.Oh, I almost forgot, please don't forget to charge your phone, it was switched off, maybe you might have missed important calls."

Achilles quickly placed his phone on charge and then asked" Where is the outfit your mother gave to you for tonight's masquerade at the Lockwoods? " Primadonna thought for a second and said" I gave it to the maids for dry cleaning them, your suite and my dress was little crinkled because of the travelling. "

Achilles nodded and said" Alright, honey I am so sorry you have to go to the ball, just after we came back, but it's 4 in the morning, you can skip school, now go to bed. Your mom had told me she would call when she reaches Greece."

Primadonna nodded and Then ran back to her room, took a cold shower,and then after changing into her night suit, she jumped on her bed and after a minute she fell in a deep sleep..

" Young Miss, Young Miss! Please wake up, it's 12 pm, you've been asleep for 8 hours!" Primadonna woke up by the noise in her room and asked "what

" Young Miss, Young Miss! Please wake up, it's 12 pm, you've been asleep for 8 hours!" Primadonna woke up by the noise in her room and asked "what..?"

The maid in front her whispered "You've been asleep for 8 hours Miss, I brought you some fruits and juice, and for some salt, a small bowl of pasta." The maid started unfolding the legs of the tray, and when she was done, she placed it on top of Primadonna's lap and said "here you go, please enjoy, and Miss you were getting few calls from a person called Elena, and few from a person called Bonnie."

Primadonna nodded and started to eat her brunch after the maid had left, after sometime, she was finally done and then she placed the tray on the bedside table and picked up her phone and called Elena.