δεκατέσσερα

"Harmed her?You Harmed Me"

.....➤Primadonna slowly woke up because of the feeling of something hard and slippery beneath her, panic slowly rose within her, so she quickly opened her eyes and saw she was in a bathroom, small she may add.

Finally after taking her surroundings in, Primadonna looked in front of her, shockingly Bonnie was sitting in front of her, fainted.

Primadonna tried to move her leg but it was under Bonnie, and it had also fallen asleep, even moving them a bit, she could feel the irritating needles on her legs.

But Primadonna had to wake Bonnie up, so using all her strength, Primadonna kicked her both legs up, which resulted in Bonnie waking up and her legs being free of Bonnie's weight.

"Bonnie! Where the hell are we?" As soon as Primadonna said those words, the door was opened by someone and Elena was thrown in the tub with both the girls. "Elena?! Who the bloody fuck are you mate?! Why did you kidnapped us here?!"

The man laughed and said "Your little witch friend might be to explain things here." while banging the door off. Elena and Primadonna looked at Bonnie, who had now wore a guilty face.

"Guys.. I am so sorry.. Because of me.. That-That guy was Ben Prim, he is a vampire, he kidnapped Elena and you because of me, he talked to me because he wanted me to open a tomb. They need a bennet witch."

Primadonna was extremely confused of whatever Her friend was trying to explain to her." What the hell are you talking about? What tomb? What Bennett witch? I thought you were just a.. Witch. "

Elena then slowly said" We will tell you later Prim. " Primadonna then gritted her teeth, frustrated about how her friends were keeping even these things in the dark." No! I have to know, what is going on! Atleast don't keep me out of this! Because of those two assholes, I had to be involved in this shit, so I atleast have a bit right to know that shit when it's involving my friend!"

Bonnie sighed and said "Alright, Prim, I am not just any witch, apparently my ancestory is pretty, powerful, it's known as the Bennett line, the Bennett witches are said to be most powerful line of witches. And the tomb thingie? Well in that tomb lies many vampires who were thought to be dead in the fire of the church, and maybe Ben has a person in that tomb. "

Primadonna slowly slid down the bathtub. Wishing it was filled with water so she could drown all her problems in it. Then A girl came in and dragged all three of them outside and made them sit on a bed, which was short for all three of them.