Τριάντα ένα

...➤Slowly going under the bathtub filled with bubbles, Primadonna relaxes under the warm water, calming herself down from yesterday's events, after a while, she got up, went inside the shower to remove all the bubbles, after that was also done. 

She grabbed the silk purple robe from its hanger and got out from the bathroom, she turned back to close the door "What's up?" Startled, Primadonna turned to her original form and ran to attack the person with the voice she hadn't heard in her home before. 

"Damon?! What are you doing here?! No wait! How are you even.. Here!?" Damon smirked "Well, while you were going, I quickly plucked out a strand of your hair, only one, so that you won't notice, then I asked Bonnie to do a locator spell and well, here I am, by the way, huge Palace,I wasn't sure which room out of many you were in, first I went to the ball room, then as a clue, I heard shower going on so yay me! By the way who made it?" Primadonna grumbled and covered her body completely by the robe and tied it. 

" It is made by someone who made the atlantis Palace, this Palace is the smallest one teleported for the Royal family if they ever lived in earth!" Damon looked at her confused 'Oh yeah, I never told him what am I...' Primadonna then sat on her bed and told Damon about what she was and what Pandora was. 

"Oh my god! That is why your mother had black eyes! That is why she made Stefan do it!" Now Primadonna gave him a confused look "Stefan do it? What? What did she made him do?" Damon quickly realised he wasn't supposed to say it, so effortlessly he said "Oh she compelled him to bite you when we thought you were human, then I came in and knew it wasn't Stefan as his eyes were pitch black, and I had seen those eyes, remember when I had came in your house that night for your gifts? Well I stayed because I felt something... Unsettling, and I was right, when you hugged your mother after she thought I was there with you and fought with you? Well here eyes were exactly how I had seen with Stefan! Oh my god! You are not human! That is why I was able to come before too! But wait...why was Stefan Harmed then?"

Primadonna looked at Damon who started taking deep breaths for air." Stefan was Harmed because now I realised that the house wasn't under my name, it was under some maid.. Who is dead now as she was pretty old, she must've invited you in.Do you remember? Actually leave that. Why are you here?" 

Damon huffed "So you know about those coffins, right? And remember that I took one?  I have opened one of Elijah because I think he can help us." Primadonna got up and snapped her fingers, resulting in her wearing a mini pastel sundress with Rome style sandals and her hair now completely dry. 

" Oh my god, where is he?" Primadonna started to leave her room, but Damon grabbed her arm" Calm down, will you? And why are you so excited to meet him? I thought you hated him after... Uh. Rose and that Trevor person had kidnapped you both and you saw Elijah kill an innocent person and also that day when he plucked out a heart from those two people in Slater's apartment?" Primadonna then scoffed at his words.