Εβδομήντα τρία

It was the next day, after a lot of convincing from Damon, Primadonna decided to stay in his room, she had already told her family about it, so they could sleep easily too

Even though the siren slept in his room, she did not sleep with him, it was just that she was too tired and maybe making love with someone at such stage was not good for the baby,Primadonna groggily woke up and saw Damon, without his upper clothes sitting in front of her smiling "Good Morning." he greeted as he wiggled his fingers at her. 

"How was your sleep?" Primadonna then gave him a fake smile "Oh it was perfect, you won't believe it! I had dream.. Actually nightmare that I saw my baby daddy and my friend together, confessing! Haha! And, I confessed to his brother that I like him, isn't that... Oh wait, nevermind." Damon chuckled as he got up and went towards her" Okay, get up young lady, a Princess never sleeps so late, get freshen up and lets go downstairs, let's make them jealous."

Primadonna shook her head as she got up and snapped her finger, making Damon flinch at the sudden change in her clothes, which had turned from his t shirt to a baby blue sundress with flats" You never usually wear flats, what changed the mind?" Primadonna then suddenly had the thought of Tom, she smiled at the memory of the deceased man. 

" just.. My feet are starting to hurt, guess the baby is gonna be healthy.. " Damon gave her a genuine smile and lightly poked her belly, making her slap his finger "Don't touch me there, I hate it, I swear, whenever I go to get something to eat, some asshole stranger wants to touch my belly." Damon then scoffed and said "Do I look like an asshole stranger to you?" Primadonna sighed and walked out of the room as Damon followed her "Oye! You didn't answer me!" 

They both walked downstairs and paused when they saw Stefan lying on the ground of the parlour, a bottle of alcohol in his hand, Damon winced at the state of his brother "What the hell?! He finished my favourite in one fucking night?!" Primadonna sighed as she moved closer, Stefan's eyes were red and his hair was a complete mess, his shirt was completely crinkled and he was sleeping with his mouth open. 

Damon crouched down at him and lightly slapped his face several times" Wakey Wakey, Stefan!" Stefan snapped his eyes open and sat straight up" Huh?! What happened?! Doe.. Doe!" He hastily got up and grabbed her waist, angering Damon, before he could do anything, Stefan whimpered" I am sorry, I am so sorry.. You can choose whatever name you want, me and Elena won't do anything, I am so sorry!" Primadonna then gave him a confused look" Choose name?! What the hell are you talking about Stefan?! You said to Elena that you loved her! "

Making Stefan look at her with utter disbelief and horror" What?! When did I say that?! Wait. You think I cheated on you?! Why would you think that?! I never did such thing!" Primadonna backed away from Stefan as she shook her head" No.. You.. You both told each other that you loved her... I heard it myself..! " Stefan then replied" No! We never did such thing! Yes, from yesterday we were having weird visions about each other, I wanted to call you, but you weren't picking your phone up, the last one was the most bizarre, it was us, with kids! We both laughed at it and then-" Primadonna blocked her ears as tears started to form in her eyes" No.. I heard.. "