είκοσι

"You never know what lies beneath"

Primadonna slowly woke up to the sound of Elena muttering "Please, I am hurt... "

Then she heard "I know, just a little taste." Suddenly the unknown man was thrown away by the amythest force and flew across the room.

Primadonna then got up as she held onto her head and looked at Elena "Oh my god Elena.. You have two more doppelgangers? No wait.." then Primadonna closed her eyes and fixed her focus by rubbing her eyes. When she opened them she saw a woman with a pixie cut,coming in and say "Trevor control yourself."

Trevor grunted and said "buzz kill" while he glared at Primadonna,making the girl shift a little closer to the doppelganger. Elena then sat straight up and ask "What do you want from me? Why did you kidnap us?!"

Then the woman took a breath and say "God.. You look just like her." Elena sighed and said "Well, I am not her, please whatever you-" the woman interrupted Elena and said "-Be quite."

Elena then got up, going against her friends protest which was by grabbing her arm and said "But I am not Katherine! Why did you bring me here! Please!" Then the woman turned around and slapped Elena, she fell on the couch, on top of Primadonna,and fainted.

"What the hell?! Why would you do that?!" Then the woman sighed and said "So that she can be quite.Do you want to sleep again too?"

Primadonna then narrowed her eyes at the woman "Yeah sure, give it a try, and let's see you also being flown away across the room." the girl huffed and left the room.

After they both left, Primadonna carefully laid Elena on the couch and poked her cheek and said" Ele? You woke?" Primadonna sighed when she got no answer and then placed her head on the armrest of the other side and tangled her feet with Elena's. 

Then suddenly she saw an ancient looking body mirror, which suddenly started to look like water,but Primadonna thought of it being hallucinations because of her being overwhelmed of the events.

'God, I came home yesterday, and then this happens, Perfect! Dad must be worried sick' after sometime she hears both of them talk, the girl says "how are the girls?"

Then Trevor replies "They are fine, she is still asleep and the other one is just staring at things."

Then the girl says "You didn't touch them, did you?" Trevor scoffs and says "Oh please, give me some credit. So, did you call him?"

Then the girl replied "No, I called one of his contacts, you know how this works." then Trevor slowly said "Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" 'Elijah? That's a nice name.' Primadonna thought. Then she said "They said he got it."